Server time: 2018-07-16, 01:18 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
CrescentGent

Thank you Parranleikkaaja!

So last week sometime, i asked Parranleikkaaja to create me a drawing of my in-game character (Sean Kelly), after exchanging of details etc. He has come up with an amazing piece. I felt this deserved a thread by itself but if it breaks any rules then please remove it, a special thank you to Parranleikkaaja for creating this for me to every detail i asked for! 

Thank you!

oItAJHl.jpg

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-Parranleikkaaja-s-screenshots-drawings-and-requests

There is the link to all the stuff he has done, and if you ask him nicely i'm sure he will do you one too ;)

I think it's best to just thank him on his own thread or with BeanZ, no reason to create a new thread completely

I agree with Jekyll, however I've just sent in a request and got a swift reply. I'm looking forward to mine, and the past designs look awesome! :D

-Boston

Eyy,

The weird feeling when you browse forums and suddenly notice your nickname among the thread titles! I'm honored that you created a completely new thread just for me. But I'm afraid I agree with Kenny and Boston, this is kinda useless thread. I don't think this will give birth to a very deep discussion.

Still, pretty damn cool to have dedicated thread!

Well, he can make a thread, this is the correct place for it. I want one. Looks good

Well, he can make a thread, this is the correct place for it. I want one. Looks good

you're such a nice guy

-snap-

you're such a nice guy

You trying to trigger me m8? Naw, thanks peach. I appreciate the compliment

Since this is thread about me I challenge you to write my forum name from your memory. No copy pasting or cheating!

Since this is thread about me I challenge you to write my forum name from your memory. No copy pasting or cheating!

72c61b2378df74330ae69f7732d1115de0dd6f1c8567c294c26940b1022552b9.jpg

72c61b2378df74330ae69f7732d1115de0dd6f1c8567c294c26940b1022552b9.jpg

115zu5.jpg