Server time: 2017-10-22, 21:07
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
AndMyAxe

[Open Frequency] - Safe Trading

AndMyAxe    0

*Maxwell looks down at his campfire then decides it's time to pack up his gear and move on. While cleaning up his campsite he looks at his Rifle and wonders what he can get from trading it. Then a few moments later Max picks up his Radio and begins to send a message.*

Hello everyone my name is Maxwell Forrest but everyone calls me Max. Anyway I'mma get straight to the point I have a weapon and a few other items I would like to trade but I've been out in the wilderness for a while so I don't really know what's going on out there with the settlements and all. So basically I just wanna know of any settlements or areas that I can travel to and trade without having to worry about having a weapon pointed my head and getting robbed of all my gear.

*Maxwell then ends his message and continues to clean up his campsite*

Nik    0

-snip-

*Polak pulls his radio out of his vest pocket and continues to press the transmit button*

"Come to Lopatino to trade arms"

*Polak then releases the transmit button and places the radio in his vest*

AndMyAxe    0

*Max listens to the person's message then grip's a hold of his radio and replies*

Good to know. I'm a little way's from there though, about a day's hike from where I'm at so I'll probably start making my way down there tomorrow at dawn but thanks for the tip.

*Max places the radio inside jacket pocket then put's out the campfire and slides his bag over his shoulders*

Chinchilla    77

*With a sigh Shannon picks up her radio*

Honey, you still there?  A safe place ta trade?  Ain't no such thing....

*the sounds of a lighter and a long drag off a cigarette echos through the dead air*

I'd suggest dropping anything weighing you down, ain't nowhere safe, didn't ya mama teach ya that shit?

*she turns down her radio and slips it in her back pocket*

Boston    784

*Jeffrey Brewer hears the broadcast and quickly replies...*

"If you're lookin' for a safe place, you won't find one. There are however, people that are trustworthy that can do trading. They are known as the Roamers, and I last heard they were somewhere in the western part of South Zagoria... I know firsthand that they are in-fact trustworthy dealers in weapons, ammunition, food, and a steady line of work if you're a working man. Look for... I think his name was Howard... He's good, as long as you have something to trade..."

"Oh, and one last thing, at all costs, stay away from the Kabanino Area... and make sure you tell your friends the same thing... Tell everyone you see to stay away from there. Understand?"

*Jeff stops transmitting and swiftly places the radio on the table in-front of him as he awaits a reply...*

AndMyAxe    0

*Max stops his hike to listen to the last two broadcasts then continues to reply after they end*

I appreciate all the information Sir and I'm definitely gonna follow up on it when given a chance, and to the Lady who responded before I respect your opinion but living in the world we live in now we gotta take chances sooner or later and if that leads me to the grave so be it. Won't be nobodies fault but my own and I've come to terms with that but living on my own for the rest of my life in the wilderness ain't the life I wanna live.

*Max ends the transmission and continues on with his hike*

Sign in to follow this