Server time: 2017-10-19, 14:54
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ropey

Finally back at DayZRP

Guest Ropey   
Guest Ropey

Hello everyone! This might just be an ordinary post without any significance. I just want to say that I'm extremely happy to enter DayZRP again, I were whitelisted but sadly my account was pruned as I hadn't posted anything on the forums and therefore my whitelist dissappeared. It's sad that I did such a massive screw up on such a simple basis. That's why this post may also be of use, please read the FAQ and rules before you enter DayZRP or even try to get whitelisted. I didn't and it cost me so terribly much. What everyone need to understand is that DayZRP isn't just a server or such, it's a fantastic community, and as a community you'll have to work to actually get into it. I love DayZRP and it's fantastic to be back, I will wait a couple of days before applying for a whitlist again. I think it's better to get into the community first.

With kind Regards //Ropey (PS, Now I can finally create a cooler character :DD)

Bruce    0

Welcome back man!

Keep in mind that just because your forum account changed doesn't mean you necessarily have to create a new character. But of course that's up to you. Just make sure you post somewhere this time ;). When you get a 1 next to your "Posts" counter you're good!

Let a CH know if you have any questions or hop into the "Waiting for Staff Help" channel on Teamspeak.

Issues    0

Welcome back, mate.

Like Bruce said, if you have any questions feel free to ask me or any other Community Helper. It's what we're here for.

Chinchilla    77

Welcome back yo :D

Randle    928

Welcome back, good luck with your whitelist.