Server time: 2017-10-19, 23:30
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
iparodyall

(Open Frequency) Hi there!

iparodyall    15

"Hey! I just thought I'd greet everyone out there listening, its kind of a lonely and scary place out here. I'd like to meet a couple new friends, the other day i had to shoot at a dead man! He was walking around and moaning so.... *puts on a gruff voice* i had to shoot at him...you know thats how it is out here...Real reckless and stuff...

I missed the shot! But I meant to, cause i just wanted to show him that i meant business! I said "look here buster! If you don't hit the road running I'll be knockin' a bitch in the face!"

Anyways! I was wondering if anyone could find out what kind of bullets my shotgun takes, it has two ports on it for maximum POWER!

Also if someone could teach me how to put it back together it would be great too!

Also...I'm very hungry and I'm scare--- well I'm not scared, I'm just not sure where to get it......But If i did you'd bet your sisters wig I'd go get it!

I'm not scared!

I think I'm in this place called story..or skary......so just look for any town that sounds like that and check it for me.

I'm inside of a trash can, but there's a water bottle glued on top of it, that way you can tell which one it is....pretty sneaky huh!

Anyway! when you find the trashcan tap three time on the top of it and whisper the secret password through the peephole that i ON PURPOSE made with a shotgun!

The secret password is pseudoephedrine hydrochloride!! That's the name for allergy pills, but i know that NO one else would EVER say that to a trashcan bullet hole...i mean peep hole.

Say it twice and I'll come help you survive!

After you feed me and fix my gun of course....and please take care of the dead guy outside he keeps moaning....and its just very...distracting you know...

BYE!

....OH wait! when you shoot the dead guy don't shoot the trashcan like i did...I did it on purpose to scare him but you shouldn't do that cause I'm inside of it!

Okay see you guys!"

Devigor    1

"Now this was fun to listen to. I personally play with the dead people that walk and make funny sounds, but shooting at them works, too. I've heard it riles them up, though. How many of 'em are around? If it is just the one, you should go ahead and knock it down and beat it to part two of death's door."

iparodyall    15

"Now this was fun to listen to. I personally play with the dead people that walk and make funny sounds, but shooting at them works, too. I've heard it riles them up, though. How many of 'em are around? If it is just the one, you should go ahead and knock it down and beat it to part two of death's door."

*Stone looks through the peep-hole at the dead zombie, its head ripped in chunks and a puddle of warm yellow liquid filling its eyesocket. its innards were wrapped in a tree in a festive way, looking like a Christmas tree in a bad dream*

*His sticky hands held up the radio and the gristle he had been treating like bubblegum was moved into his cheek by his foul smelling tongue*

"Oh yeah, i was gonna beat him to death buster! but you see i trying to save my energy....you know until i get some GOOD food"

"Been eating whatever i can find in this here trashcan fella!... *he speaks in a gruff form of a childs voice* I'm tough though i tell you! I aint afraid!"

*He holds the gun up to the peep hole once more....waiting*

Ghosst    7

*Viktor goes through the channels, trying to find something interesting. Voices are heard in the backround as he transmits*

"Another crazy, huh? I like to get a little crazy myself"

*A giggle is heard*

"How about you come meet u---me. Just me. I'll show you the real meaning of crazy."

*Viktor smirks and shuts the radio off*

*Fred hears the transmission and laughs at the man. A sense of humor is always good in times like these...that, or the guy is crazy. He holds down the PTT button*

"Uhh...that was quite entertaining to listen to, I guess. Anyhow, about your shotgun: If it IS a shotgun, then it most likely takes a 12-gauge round. Its a plastic cylinder colored red, with a metal base. However, if the barrels are on top of each other, then that would be a different rifle. That would take .308 Winchester rounds. Hope I could help...good luck with your trash can adventures, bud"

*Fred ends the transmission*

Sign in to follow this