Jump to content
Server time: 2017-08-21, 18:00

Sign in to follow this  
Devigor

[Open Frequency] Bored Thoughts

Recommended Posts

Devigor    1

*Nick tosses a rock at a zombie on the ground below*

"Hey. I'm just bored. And a little hungry, but that's not really the issue. Does anyone have any ideas of fun stuff to do here? I don't want to try swimming, and the coast is a bit far away as it is. I don't want to randomly go through the woods, at the moment. I don't have my cards with me, so I am extremely bored. What do you guys like to do here, to entertain yourselves? I mean, playing with a zombie is fun and all, but it gets old fast."

*He grabs the longest of three sticks beside him and pokes the zombie's arms*

"Especially since they won't even play tug of war. They just ignore stuff that isn't fleshy."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mercy    501

Motyl rolled her eyes and picked up her radio.

"How 'bout play russian roulette? Ano? Sbohem."

She sarcastically says and rubs her face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devigor    1

"Ehh... I dunno. I don't have any bullets or anyone to play it with. Nice to know people still play it though."

*Sarcasm drips from the words in much the same way*

"I do appreciate the response though."

*Now sounding genuine*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boston    649

*Jeff hears the broadcast and decides to reply...*

"Bored, huh? I got somethin' for you to do. Go outside, and find somebody who looks nice and innocent and beat them senseless. To the point of tears. Blood, sweat, and tears to be exact. Then, make a radio broadcast apologizing to that person only to discover that them and their significant other are hunting you to perform experiments on you... Maybe that'll keep you busy while you're running and hiding from them, simply because you don't want to have to kill them..."

"Have yourself a load of fun with that... Keeps you entertained for hours... I should know..."

*Jeff stops transmitting and rubs his eyes, awaiting a reply...*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devigor    1

*Nick contemplates the new idea*

"Well... I could do that, but... I haven't really found any people, for a while. I saw some people in clown masks run by a while ago, but they didn't stop when I shouted hello. Also, if I wanted to play tag, I'd just ask if someone would play tag. It's a lot simpler than trying to fight someone, and you don't have to waste any more energy than it takes to play the game."

*He sets his back to the tree he's climbing, and gets comfortable*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ethereal    13

*Luka listens to the broadcast and the responses from the unknown individuals, she then releases a sigh and decides to also respond.*

"Just enjoy being alive, find yourself a friend whom you can just sit by a fire with and exchange stories, have a drink?"

*She then releases the transmit button and goes back to swigging from her bottle of vodka.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devigor    1

"That sounds awesome, but I don't have any friends to share stories with. I do have a fire pit, though. Sharing stories with myself got boring a couple months ago. That's a really good idea, though. I'll keep it in mind for if I make any new friends."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boston    649

*Jeff hears the message and proceeds to rub his bald head at the hearing of these 'Clowns'...*

"I keep hearing about them... Who are they?"

*Jeff proceeds to pick up the radio and make another reply...*

"You know, I've heard so much about these clowns, and about masks and such... Just the other day I was watching a trade deal go down when the trader revealed a clown mask that scared everyone... Mind telling me who these fine gentlemen with these masks are?"

*Jeff stops transmitting and awaits a reply...*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ethereal    13

*Luka then intently listens to the response, she arches her eyebrow at his words and then speaks.*

"Not hard, go to Kabanino or the Devils Triangle, you'll surely find a bunch of people, if they're friendly or not is a different story, but hey, it's worth trying, no?"

*She hears the second guy respond and decides to reply to him aswell.*

"The clowns are essentially a bunch of crazy cannibals supposedly, only ever met one true 'clown' and it's safe to say, the encounter was not a good one, we ended up having to put him down for everyones sake... "

*She releases the button.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devigor    1

"I'm not sure who they are, besides hearing they're called the Masquerade. As for Kabanino and the Devil's Triangle, I might just try that. Worth a shot, and I'm sure the unfriendly types may be some fun to play with anywho. Again, thanks for the ideas. I appreciate it."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boston    649

*She hears the second guy respond and decides to reply to him aswell.*

"The clowns are essentially a bunch of crazy cannibals supposedly, only ever met one true 'clown' and it's safe to say, the encounter was not a good one, we ended up having to put him down for everyones sake... "

*She releases the button.*

"I'm not sure who they are, besides hearing they're called the Masquerade. As for Kabanino and the Devil's Triangle, I might just try that. Worth a shot, and I'm sure the unfriendly types may be some fun to play with anywho. Again, thanks for the ideas. I appreciate it."

*Jeff squints his eyes at the hearing of this so-called 'Masquerade'... He proceeds to mumble to himself...*

"Hmm... Cannibals, Clown Masks, and unfriendly types in the Kabanino Area... If I can put two and two together, I'll be sure to stay away from there..."

*He then picks up the radio and begins transmitting...*

"Alright... thanks for the tip-off..."

*He stops transmitting and awaits any further replies...*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hebee    2233

*Chase hears a back and forth while checking frequencies and decides to respond*

" Clowns?, cannibals? What are you even talking about you loons, I do not know where you have been but you guys have not been near Kabanino. . . Come on by, I run a trading post in the store we sell food and munitions and such, I would love to have more business."

*Chase stops transmitting as he rolls his eyes*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Combat Logo    79

*Logan leans against his tree, radio in hand. With a smile, he press down on the talk button.*

"Nick, damn, a year into the apocalypse and you seem to sleep in later than the rest. Should of left you a note or something, but I thought you needed the rest."

*He lets go of the button, slowly scanning the field outside the wooded area he was in.* 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devigor    1

"I'll stop by, at some point, if I can. I saw the two guys with clown masks a while back, when I was more southeast, I wasn't anywhere near Kabinino. I don't really have anything to trade, but if I find something by the time I meet you, I'd be happy to trade for whatever metal bits and random stuff. I get interested by plastics and metal parts. I like making stuff out of them."

*He smiles at Logan's words*

"And thanks for not waking me, I did need the rest. I think I got sick, so that helped a lot. I did wonder where you all went to, though. If I need help, or you need my help for anything, I'll keep contact."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boston    649

-snip-

*Jeff's head darts at the hearing of the man's voice... He recognized him... Brian... He decides to warn the people listening...*

"Sure. One day you're focused on screaming into the radio telling me about how you're gonna find me and unload every bullet you got into me, and the next day you're running a peaceful little shop..."

"This is a warning to every person listening to this broadcast right now... Stay away from wherever this man tells you to go. If you trust him, you'll be dead wrong..."

*Jeff stops transmitting and awaits a reply...*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Finn    76

--He would be listening for a while, Sova/Alek would finally pick up his radio. He would press on the transmit button--

"If you are bored, books are a good pick. Lots of fun and adventurous stories, Romance, and horror, that is good shit."

"Do not destroy literature, it is good knowledge."

--He would release the transmit button--

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devigor    1

"Oh, I love books! Reading is an amazing pastime. I found one a while back, but when I checked my backpack last time, it was gone."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Terra    1372

*René is listening to the transmission, raising her eyebrow, a smirk on her lips*

*while Chase talks into the radio she runs her fingers through his hair, whispering in his hear while he talks*

"You are crazy, love"

*she takes the radio out of his hand as soon as she recognise the guys voice and starts to transmit. Her voice is calm but strong and full of hate*

"Sure.

Why dont you warn people about yourself...

About that you capture innocent girls for money and let them get tortured...

Just a suggestion, you dirty liar."

*she puts the radio on Chase´s lap, stands up and screams loud while kicking something infront of her*

"Idiot"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devigor    1

"Yikes! Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts! Like, um... Bacon. Think of bacon, and ice cream, and playing as a little kid, and whatever things you like. You have a radio name or something, for me to call you by, lady?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boston    649

-snip-

*Jeff hears Rene's transmission, and decides to make one last attempt to convince her it was a mistake...*

"But what makes you any better than me, when you're the one saying that I'm good to... practice on?"

"I already told you once Rene, it was an honest mistake. One that's not easy to forgive, I know that. But still a mistake..."

"There's two routes you can take here, you can either go for the eye for an eye routine, and continue to pursue me, or you can give me a second chance, and I won't be forced to kill you... Your choice... Maybe you should consult your boyfriend, there."

*Jeff decides to await one final reply...*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devigor    1

*Nick shakes his head at this*

"Um... Any way we can bring this back to nice things? I really, really like bacon. You guys have favorite foods?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Combat Logo    79

"Nick, the first thing you need to learn about the radio waves is that it goes down real quick... Happy times are usually short lived."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Finn    76

-- He'd hear the hostile conversations between the strangers on the radio. He would press the transmit button --

"Practice on?..."

-He would pause, then he would realize who it is.-

"Uh oh, I'm out... Sorry friends but I cannot speak on radio channel anymore."

-- He would put down his radio, just listening from then on --

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hebee    2233

*Chase hears Jeff's response grabs the radio out of his lap*

"I think I'll be taking a head for an earlobe with this ordeal you little cunt."

*Chase Mockingly says* 

" And I wont be forced to kill you hurr durr"

*In the background you then hear*

[mp3]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/275273912/Radiochatter.mp3[/mp3]

"You better keep hiding bud, It'd be a shame if someone put your head on a pike."

*Chase sets his radio down and calls Renee over to listen for more idiotic responses.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devigor    1

*He chuckles to himself*

"Of course. But it's nice to try getting people to remember good things while I have the opportunity, when I can. Things will never get better if no one takes the time and effort to try to make things better. Things start getting better as soon as people make it so. It's really easy, actually. People are just too mired in dislikes to think, maybe I can make this better. So, I suggest going to nice things, even if it probably won't happen. Because if it does, I succeed, and if it doesn't, then the effort was made and nothing really changes, except to try more later.

Like, shopkeeper here may like the smell of Cheetos, and then boom. Good memories. Or he might like the way a certain stick sounds when you hit it on a barrel. Or something else like that, that reminds him of home. Who knows?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×