Server time: 2017-08-24, 01:21

Sign in to follow this  
Ezio012103

DayZ and its bugs.

Ezio012103    8

So today I was looting NWAF and I decided to loot the ATC or whatever its called.When I am done looting I slowly walk down the steps so I don't die because of DayZ and its bugs...but I couldnt stop the bug from happening.I was walking down the steps and the server restarted at that moment.I logged back in...and I was a fresh spawn at Berizino.This has happened to me before on this server.I walked outside of a house and I dropped dead.This makes me so angry because I have to walk all the way back up north to get my character items and to find people to RP with.Well because there is never anyone down south.This happen to anyone else?

Phoenix    1065

That sounds like a typical DayZ situation to me :D

It happened to all of us at least once!

I remember back a few months ago I was involved in a hostage situation with my old group the BTR and the server crashed. When I respawned I was a fresh spawn, split naked at the coast of berezino. I reloaded the game and spawned infront of the hostages (THANK GOD!) ... Only that I was split naked and had to explain to them why I had no clothes on. It was rather awkward and definitely a situation I will never forget 

:D

Ezio012103    8

I remember back a few months ago I was involved in a hostage situation with my old group the BTR and the server crashed. When I respawned I was a fresh spawn, split naked at the coast of berezino. I reloaded the game and spawned infront of the hostages (THANK GOD!) ... Only that I was split naked and had to explain to them why I had no clothes on. It was rather awkward and definitely a situation I will never forget 

Lucky...I tried what you did but I am still a fresh spawn.

Phoenix    1065

I remember back a few months ago I was involved in a hostage situation with my old group the BTR and the server crashed. When I respawned I was a fresh spawn, split naked at the coast of berezino. I reloaded the game and spawned infront of the hostages (THANK GOD!) ... Only that I was split naked and had to explain to them why I had no clothes on. It was rather awkward and definitely a situation I will never forget 

Lucky...I tried what you did but I am still a fresh spawn.

Guess it doesn't always work then. Sorry for you :/

Hagger    117

I remember that I logged out in a two story building. Once I logged back in my character just popped through the wall and fell down to the street. I did not die, but broke my legs and character went: "EAAARGH!". It was pretty awkward RP after that since there was a group of people who saw me "jumping through a window".

Edyhynot    50

it was not a glitch dead the servers was messed up last night me and a few people logged out when we logged back in we was all fresh spawns but i also had it a few weeks ago i glitch died 3 times in 3 days was so mad lol

If you log in new spawned you need to log out immediately and then log into another server (non rp) and then back.

That have helped a lot of people in the past.

I was initiated on by a cow, he looked at me, I looked at him, he charged or ran. I ran into a barn, got up the second floor and looked out the window, he was stuck on a fence. I laughed and on the way down, I broke my legs, and my morphine and rags were in my pants cause fuck me right?

Dustup    118

I am sure that those ATC buildings and stairs in game are responsible for more deaths than players are.  I have either experienced or seen people fall through buildings, get killed by being too close to someone removing a tire, die from stairs, have their character dc while running towards something dangerous such as a cliff (if you were running when you dc'd you continue to run quite a way in the same direction) and more.  As a general rule I always vault when I go up to another floor, and will vault on each and every floor in a building.

zoyo    66

600x600http://i.imgur.com/u0774Ve.png[/img]

The game isn't finished, you can report the bug on the development site.

MagicMike    69

I learned to stay away from the one double story green house by the church in Laos aswell as the arc and any fireplace because I die from

Them

More than I die from people

One time I was walking out of our stash and died on the steps of the entrance.

Because a bright white dead body and the inability for me to mess with it for hours isn't like a huge sign.

Nocheluz    104

I've been really fortunate. I've never died to a glitch and I hop on stairs all the time. What has happened is getting trapped in a house. I can see out, like it has not fully rendered, but can't get out unless running towards a wall and getting kicked off the server simultaneously. This is annoying, but not nearly as annoying as what happened to you Ezio.

Stiles    21

I was up at my camp with a friend, he runs over a rock and it glitches and kills him, several days later he walks through a door and the same thing happens.