Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
AndreyQ

Misunderstood Desire ~ Benedikt's life in chapters

AndreyQ    0

Chapter 0

Introduction

A question has yet to be answered for me and that is:

"How can a man that worked all his life and always tried to do the right thing, a man that was supposed to be sympathized by people has turned into something people hate and would love to see him dead?"

I ask myself this question for some time and I simple can't find the answer. When did this man make the mistake that turned the table around.

In order for me to get to that, I need to take his life step by step, chapter by chapter, starting now.

1.The early life. [DONE]

2.The move. [DONE]

3.The factory. [WIP]

-more to come-

Chapter I

The early life

On 17th of September 1984 a small baby named Benedikt Farkas was born in the capital of Chernarus, Novigrad. His mother, Blanka Farkas, was in delight to have, right in front of her face, a child, her child. It is more then likely that the day that Benedikt was born was the happiest of her life. I mean, who wouldn't agree that one of the best moments someone could have is to create a living soul?

And of course, there was Otmar Farkas, his father. He was rather different...it wasn't like he wasn't happy, because he was. He just didn't saw it as much of an achievement. He had his eyes set on power, absolute power. Trust me, I know better then anyone that Otmar wanted his name to be out there, and he was smart. He knew that power also means money. He didn't have much...yet that is. But lets not jump over the time-line here. As much as he wanted to get his name out there, wanted people to talk about him, ironically this is not about him, and about his son. 

He got raised incredibly well for my expectations. With his mother's grocery shop and with his father working as an accountant, the Farkas family had enough money to support his needs. He was happy I think. He used to hang around his mother as she was working and sometimes he would go out there to play with other kids. Other then that, I don't know much in detail about his early life. But what I am looking after is not in here. It is too soon, but maybe it is linked to his past, reason why I'll take everything from the beginning. We'll see...or at least I will.

Stagsview    625

Finally, we get to learn the backstory of this great character :)

Boston    778

Looks good thus far. More please! :)

-Boston

AndreyQ    0

Finally, we get to learn the backstory of this great character :)

Looks good thus far. More please! :)

-Boston

Thanks to both of you.

I'll write a bit more tomorrow.

AndreyQ    0

Chapter II

The move

After five years from the birth of Benedikt, the Farkas family had saved enough money to start their own business. However, in order to do that, they had to move in Kirovograd, where they lived with Blanka's parents. But sometimes business can't be handled only by yourself. Otmar had a partner to help him start a factory, one that was gonna be used to produce furniture. What about the grocery shop? Well, that went like shit. Blanka tried everything she could, but, in the end, not everyone knows how to shape the things their way. Otmar might have been smart, but Blanka...well...she was chernarussian in the end. Can't expect much from those, can you? I mean Otmar was chernarussian too, but he was an exception...or...never mind, lets see what Ben was up to.

The move to Kirovograd kinda made him sad. His father was away most of the time, directing the construction, but at least his mother was always with him. He never managed to get a lot of friends around the town. Most of them just called him ugly and laugh at him. I mean the Farkas family weren't models, so it doesn't surprise me. But a child needs love. Love from both the parents, which he never got. Blanka always took care of him, but Otmar was busy and he stop carrying about his family. He was blinded by his goal to have power and money.

One year later the factory was half finished. Things were started to look great, but not for Benedikt. He began to be more and more distant from his father and he started to hate him. But, in the end, every kid is gonna hate their parents at least once in their life. Maybe it was this hate that changed him...no it can't be. I need to look more into it, maybe after the factory has been built.

Hop    0

Beautiful stuff Andrey :D, Im really liking it so far!

Sign in to follow this