Server time: 2017-08-20, 11:51

Sign in to follow this  
mekkor

A message to the Cerna Liska (Open Frequency)

mekkor    29

*Richards staring down the road at Coma drinking, pulls the radio out of his pocket and presses the button*

Cerna Liska, if you can hear me I have something you may want. I have had brief encounters with some of your members, we have mutual friends, I would like to think my friend's friend is also my friend. My name is Richards, the religious freak in Kabanino. I have nothing but the utmost respect for your group and country, and being that way I wish to help you. 

*He stops the transmission to cough*

I would like a meeting. To show you how we can benefit from each other, how I and my followers can prove themselves, but more importantly to discuss something. I want to show that we are not crazies, I want to show that we are helpful, I want to show that we will help all get revenge. 

I'll repeat this a few times, but I cant let the thing you want hear it. Over and out, friends.

*He ends the transmission and awaits a response if any, hoping they caught the radio*

Ghosst    6

*Richards staring down the road at Coma drinking, pulls the radio out of his pocket and presses the button*

Cerna Liska, if you can hear me I have something you may want. I have had brief encounters with some of your members, we have mutual friends, I would like to think my friend's friend is also my friend. My name is Richards, the religious freak in Kabanino. I have nothing but the utmost respect for your group and country, and being that way I wish to help you. 

*He stops the transmission to cough*

I would like a meeting. To show you how we can benefit from each other, how I and my followers can prove themselves, but more importantly to discuss something. I want to show that we are not crazies, I want to show that we are helpful, I want to show that we will help all get revenge. 

I'll repeat this a few times, but I cant let the thing you want hear it. Over and out, friends.

*He ends the transmission and awaits a response if any, hoping they caught the radio*

*The radio begins transmitting*

"I won't give my name away unless we meet in person, but how about we talk about a drop-off point, where we can talk more."

*The radio abruptly cuts out*