Server time: 2017-08-22, 22:18

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Harrowing

Hi!

Guest Harrowing   
Guest Harrowing

Hey guys! Right now, I'm just waiting for DayZ to go on Sale in Steam so I can purchase it and join you guys, practically the sole reason why I'm gonna grab DayZ is because I found your community which is quite immersive and more fun (having experience with Role-Playing Forums). So I'm looking forward to join you guys one day!

Best of luck getting it much less then it already is, not sure when the next sale for DayZ is, regardless best of luck when you do whitelist :)

Guest Harrowing   
Guest Harrowing

Certainly looking forward for it or otherwise, saving up to get DayZ. I mean, everything I read here (from lore to guides) is well-written and excellent, it only builds up the hype to joining you guys. Thank you!

Samaritan    254

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but if you are looking for role play, I can tell you, you have come to the right place. I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career, skills that enable me to give a great welcome to people like you. If you don't post in the intro thread, I will not look for you, but if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will welcome you to DayZRP."

Hello there Harrowing and welcome to the community. Glad you're looking forward to joining us here! Get yourself involved on the forum as it is all part of what makes this community great. I read that you already have been looking around the forums but take a look at the links below just in case you missed something. When you purchase the game I wish you the best of luck with your whitelist application.

Check out the links below, plenty of tips for newcomers there:

Newcomer Guide

FAQ's

Rules

Guide Section

DayZRP Standalone Lore

Member Lore and Stories

Any questions? Find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.

Guest Harrowing   
Guest Harrowing

Thank you very much for the welcome! Certainly read the Lore and Rules, still have some stuff to go on. Mainly I read how people prefer Text-base RP and Voice-based RP... I've just done Text-base RP for previous years in a RP Forum. So I hope that won't be a problem. Other than that, thank you again! Really gonna save up for DayZ just for you guys.

Guest TCGBuNiTy   
Guest TCGBuNiTy

It's absolutely worth the buy man, hopefully you get the game and get white listed soon, it's an awesome community.

Samaritan    254

Thank you very much for the welcome! Certainly read the Lore and Rules, still have some stuff to go on. Mainly I read how people prefer Text-base RP and Voice-based RP... I've just done Text-base RP for previous years in a RP Forum. So I hope that won't be a problem. Other than that, thank you again! Really gonna save up for DayZ just for you guys.

Generally people use text RP as a way to 'emote' actions or things that are not possible due to game mechanics but you are more than welcome to RP using just text. Some of the best RP'ers in the community use text RP so you'll be fine.

Guest Harrowing   
Guest Harrowing

Really looking forward to it then! I might try some Voice-based RP in the future for the heck of it. Really excited! Thanks guys!

Terra    1373

You can choose TextRP or voiceRP - with whatever you feel more comfortable with.

In General I would say people use Voice more often and use text to emote out emotions or certain actions.

Some guys play as girls, so they only use text. Both is allowed and both can be really good!

*smiles warmly at the stranger infront of her*

Welcome to DayZRP.

If you need help or if you have question, feel free to join Helpdesk in TeamSpeak and talk to a member of Staff.

Hebee    2238

Hey man, welcome. Good luck with saving up the money to buy the game, Its totally worth it I have almost 2200 hours played in it right now and still love it.

Joules    231

I'm glad you found us! I wouldn't put my faith in the game going on sale any time soon, as even during the steam sales it doesn't really go on sale, and if it does its not a big savings.

I personally do both text and voip RP. If I play my male character I do both, depending if I am taking to a text RPer or not, and when I am playing my female character, I stick to voip since I want to keep practicing changing my voice naturally to make it sound authentic.

Anyway, I digress. If you have any questions be sure to ask one of us community helpers, the boys and girls in Orange.

Again, welcome!

Guest Harrowing   
Guest Harrowing

Thank you very much guys for the welcome! I really appreciate it, perhaps I don't need to wait for a Steam Sale but just save up for it. Wished I've gotten this game before I left my job and continued studying. Still - still excited~ I'll keep in touch hopefully in the future.

Boston    650

Hello and welcome!

If you have any questions jump into the TeamSpeak. Otherwise you can PM a Community Helper...

Good luck on the whitelist, and have fun in this community! :)

-Boston

Keira    1049

Hi & welcome to the community! Hope it goes on sale soon?

Brodie    43

Welcome to the community bud, I hope yee have a laugh, and I'll see ye in game! ;)