Sign in to follow this  

Should we bring back Tapatalk?

Should we bring back Tapatalk  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Should we bring back Tapatalk

• Yes do it Rolle!
    • No reason why
    • Nah, that shit is useless

Well, I don't know how many of the forum users actually used Tapatalk back in the day.

Being someone who spends a lot of time away from my PC and not having an easy access to the forums when I've went, I used to use Tapatalk on my phone a lot. 

The idea is to have an app that supports the forums and makes it a hell of a lot easier to maneuver around in while on the move. 

Opening up the web browser and using the forums having to zoom in every few seconds is very annoying, not to mention all the glitches and annoying bugs that come with operating the forums on a tiny mobile screen.

I never really got an answer from Rolle when it got shut down, other than he disabled the plugin and it's been like what? 4-5 months now?

I'm thinking we should bring it back, it's hell of a lot more convenient for those who are constantly travelling back and forth from work/school/vacation/what have you. 

Or you know switch to another forum friendly app that supports our lovely forum.

Franko    31

Agreed.

Currently on my phone now and it's a pain in the arse.

Randle    929

I use forums on my phone and have no problems. However I can't see an issue with having taptalk unless Rolle says otherwise.

Bruce    0

I've always used the normal browser on my phone and I've never had an issue. The only problem is some typos from time to time, so imo we should just roll with it.

Also, from what I can remember, Rolle had a good reason for getting rid of it.

Matt    24

Don't like tapatalk prefer to just use the regular browser.

Whip    0

tapatalk is literal aids and makes it harder to actually navigate the forums, just use a regular browser on your phone or find a computer

-11 tbh

Guest TCGBuNiTy   
Guest TCGBuNiTy

I actually used to run a business that converted websites into mobile websites and visa-versa. We would make them mobile accessible and get payed to do it. This is a great idea, and it's not difficult to do at all.

Zero    459

Never used tapatalk before, so I have no idea what it's like, but I do believe something should be done. Navigating the forums on my Iphone-6 is such a chore it's not even worth doing it, which is a shame because I would love to be on the forums while away from the computer so I can monitor reports more easily or just in general have something to do if I am bored.

Never used tapatalk before, so I have no idea what it's like, but I do believe something should be done. Navigating the forums on my Iphone-6 is such a chore it's not even worth doing it, which is a shame because I would love to be on the forums while away from the computer so I can monitor reports more easily or just in general have something to do if I am bored.

it's the same for me, it's laggy and annoying to use. hate the default browsers but the app stores ones arent as good either

Johnny    0

I personally use a IPhone6 and don't have any issues but I could see people wanting a app. The only problem I would see is if it cost extra. If it's free great I'm totally down for it but if it does cost money I feel that it is a waste of resources.

Dr Brandon    0

I personally use a IPhone6 and don't have any issues but I could see people wanting a app. The only problem I would see is if it cost extra. If it's free great I'm totally down for it but if it does cost money I feel that it is a waste of resources.

+1 Johnny. Urite. Urite.

Guest Gibbon   
Guest Gibbon

browser>taptalk

RedSky    123

Tapatalk>Browser , Yes you can use the browser but the fact that something notified me every single time when something was posted was amazing 24/7 I had an idea of what was going on without having to do routine check it was just picking up the phone and tapping the notification.

I agree tough Tapatalk is a very bad app but until something else comes along itll be good enough

Slash    87

+1 I love tapatalk!

But like Johnny Denver said I do not have any issues with using the regular website so if it cost to much resources I would say not to do it.

I guess it's up to Rolle

Castiel    1124

I've never used Tapatalk but this does sound like a good idea, or even just a mobile site if it wouldn't be too hard to do? Browsing the forums isn't too much of a pain in mobile browser but it definitely would be handy

I'm all for this. Tapatalk worked just fine for me and was easier to navigate than the forums in any browser on my phone. I never quite understood why it suddenly vanished to begin with, unless Rolle had a very specific reason and it actively hampers the site/costs money, I don't see why we wouldn't have it back.

Alex    465

There should simply be a mobile version of this site, it'd be amazing and better than tapatalk if designed well.

Rory    1564

Don't like tapatalk prefer to just use the regular browser.

+1

Unknown Entity    126

There should simply be a mobile version of this site, it'd be amazing and better than tapatalk if designed well.

Too much work, it wouldn't be worth it to spend time on making this current theme responsive.

Nocheluz    122

I tried to use Tapatalk, but it never worked as intended I'm pretty sure. The phone or tablet browser has always worked best for me.

Heaser    1

I'd love to use Tapatalk, using it previously was great.

Is there an answer in the matter?