Server time: 2017-08-22, 01:52

Sign in to follow this  
Saradomin

Can anybody hear me? [Open freq]

Saradomin    358

Petra was limping. She decided to take a break in her hike, sat down and took her radio from her backpack.

"Can anyone hear me? Hello? This is Petra Baloski speaking. I don't quite remember what happened, but i know he shot me. Vladimir shot me. If anyone sees him, watch out, he is a dangerous man. He will play on your emotion and when you setteled down he will come for you. Watch out."

*some static were heard before she spoke again*

"For the Zbor. I am sorry I dissapared just as i've started to get in to things. I had no other choise"

"And Vladimir. If you hear me. I loved you. I loved you with all my heart and you know that, but i could not let you destroy the town I was living in just because Zbor had done you wrong. Why did you have to turn on me? Oh Vladimir why?"

*You could hear Petra crying, before letting go of the PTT*

Stiles    21

*As Stiles sits by the tree stump, he hears a familiar voice, quickly, he grabs his radio and begins to transmit.*

"Petra! It's Stiles, Dan's nephew. I don't know if you remember me but I'm - "

*He stops himself, inhales and continues.*

"That doesn't matter, what matters is, you helped me, so now I will help you, I'm near Kab a lot of the time, I can help!"

*There is a sound of branches snapping and rusting in the distance.*

"Shit."

*The transmission ends.*

Breadman    11

*Mellow holds down the transmition button*

"Look here girl, this man stiles, don't trust him not yet, he is dangerous"

*he pauses*

"its not personal he will soon be safe if he chose the right path"

*Transmition ends"

*Felicia listens to the mans warning, laughing as she presses down on the PTT*

"Stiles, dangerous? Ehh that doesn't sound like stiles to me, he's an alright kid ano?"

*Felicia calls over to her friends informing them of the mans message* "You hear this shit?"

*The laughter of multiple people is heard before the transmition is stopped*

Stiles    21

*Stiles hears the all too familiar voice. He holds down his PTT button, his tone is different, the teenage boys voice sounds as something is going on with him, undecided as to what.*

"Good kid? That's not what I heard when you and your friends took me into the forest and beat me to a pulp, and for what? Not respecting you?"

*He pauses.*

"Who was that cocky, nosey tag along, the messenger guy? I can't remember, you know the saying, 'don't shoot the messenger'?"

*He laughs to himself*

"I thought about it, but I just couldn't resist really."

*All of a sudden his tone changes.*

"Look, whatever Luka thought I did, she knows I didn't that's why she helped me, but I'm starting to black out, do things I didn't think I could, I'm scared."

*Once again his tone changes.*

"I believe it happened by Kabanino, poor messenger."

*Silence creeps over the transmission, you can hear a faint mumbling and only just make out the words.*

"Wake up! Wake up, Stiles! Wake up!"

*The transmission ends.*

*Felicia hears stiles reply, slightly annoyed at his responce*

"Ano ano, I thought we had already discussed why that happened, besides it wasn't just luka who helped you eh I did also y'know?"

*Felicia sighs, rubbing her temples before transmitting again*

"As to the ehh, woman earlier you sound like you could use a ehh, pick me up ne? If so feel free to come find an eclipse eh? Would be happy to help."

*Felicia lets go of the PTT, wondering how hard it is for a simple lesson to get across to someone*

Breadman    11

*Mellow holds down his transmition buton*

"Look the poor girl just wants some help, and she gets people trying to sort there own problems, petra where are you, i will try and help"

*Mellow sighs looking at his radio "dam" he cuts out the transmition*

Saradomin    358

* After listening to all the people, Petra takes up her radio*

Stiles. Yes. I do remember you. Thank you for the offer, but like the man said, you can not be trusted. No one can be trusted. I learned that the hard way. I still do hope we meet soon.

* She sighed as she released the PTT*

Combat Logo    79

* After listening to all the people, Petra takes up her radio*

Stiles. Yes. I do remember you. Thank you for the offer, but like the man said, you can not be trusted. No one can be trusted. I learned that the hard way. I still do hope we meet soon.

* She sighed as she released the PTT*

*Logan presses down on the talk button with a sigh.*

"It's not that no one can be trusted... It's the fact that you lost the faith to trust others, because you've been through enough back stabbing to ever do so. There are good people out there... Their just really hard to find. Safe travels to you miss. I hope you find what you are looking for. God's speed to you..."

*He lets go of the button. He shakes his head, feeling for the girl who lost the ability to trust.*

Saradomin    358

* After hearing what the man said, Petra thought back of what happened and broke down. She got so frustrated she smashed her radio to peices. *

FUNERAL    16

*Vladimir holds down the PTT button, as he inhales slowly*

"I thought ghosts weren't real-.."

*Vladimir laughs quietly to himself, as he releases the PTT button.*