Server time: 2017-08-22, 16:55

Sign in to follow this  

The Howell Family (Heavy WIP)

~ This is the lore for a Alt character family ~ This is a dynamic group...

XSaM3Cu.png

Have you ever been to a magic show?

Have you ever been able to have a good time, sit down, and watch a good... Show?

Well come on in and enjoy a good... Show!

Maybe you'll be our next volunteer from the audience!  

OSnpUn2.png

UcYm1iN.gif

The Magic Man

~ Charlie "Crazy Charlie" Howell ~

Halcyon

The Bone Breaker

~ Jerome "Sinister Jerome" Howell ~

Frozen CaveMan22

The Living Tesla 

~ Emelia "Electric Emelia" Howell ~

BlazerPazer72

May add more to the lore and family if others want to join...

HapkUfL.png

Back in the day before the infection started there was a family of some fun and happy individuals. The family consisted of a small girl and two older brothers. There names were Charlie, Jerome, and Emelia.

Are parents were... Very strict... They told us that magic was stupid and fake... We took care of them before we left... 

At an early age Charlie showed a love for magic. He loved going to shows and wondering how all the thing they do, are done. Jerome and Emelia went to shows as well and they were... Very interested... 

Charlie tried to learn magic, but he was unsuccessful. He looked through books and magazines but he could not find anything... Fun. His little sister wanted to see some magic tricks to so she would take the magazines and the books and horde them... This was a problem from a long time ago... She likes to horde things. My brother on the other hand... Well he's very interested in other things...

There was little to no way for me to learn magic, unless I went to a school that teaches you these... Advance tricks. I was so excited to get into the School but I... I was rejected... But that's no matter... I'll make up my own magic tricks. 

Now your probably wondering how we got to Chernarus... Well we have some relatives that live in Chernarus and they wanted us to come down there and give one of there kids a magic show. They offered good money and they said if we came there might be other good areas for business. Now we all thought this was a good Idea, and the money signs were flying all around my head. 

When we got here we got a cab and went to Guglovo. The family was more then happy to see we arrived safely. We pulled out are equipment and started the... Show. 

The show was a huge success, and the crowed literally dropped dead! We looked around and wanted more shows. So we put up some advertisements, and boom we got two more shows for birthday parties.  

Before we could get to those gigs we found out that this... Infection was going around... We thought it was some type of crazy prank at first and then we thought it was a magic trick! I was wrong these monsters they... They gross me out. 

We decided to stay... No law means... Well no rules! So we want to show all the people in Chernarus what good magicians we are... I'm sure they'll love us!

Charlie Howell's backstory

9itsMoz.jpg

~ Dead ~

Jerome Howell's backstory

SKejoKx.jpg

~ WIP ~

Emelia Howell's Backstory

m2I9L52.jpg

~ WIP ~

OOC - This group will provide good hostile RP and unique torture RP. Our goal is to provide a different experience to people so they enjoy the game more. This is still a heavy WIP and I plan to fix any errors and add more to the lore. 

Frozen    45

I approve.

I'm really digging this creepy magic vibe. I'll make sure to look out for you guys ingame.

Keira    1048

I think you need a special guest appearance here. Loving the group! I know you guys will have fun with this while exploring the darker side of RP.

This is pretty fucking sexy

Rebel Pado    290
r8XNZ.gif

R.I.P Charlie Howell, he will be missed

RIP Charlie... Best magician in Chernarus

RIP Charlie... Best magician in Chernarus

:(

Me likey..

Boys this is an old thread. Charlie's dead :/

The others don't play these characters, but glad to hear you guy were behind me ;)