Server time: 2017-10-19, 23:34
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Finn

Journal Entry #10 - Sova

Finn    78

Friday, March 18th.

Last night was eventful, group thought I was spy, along with Alex Jenkins. I know I left group, I go on hunting trips very often, and I am very quiet person now. But, what the hell? I wouldn't give away this group, even if it meant my life. These guys are the only people I have left to call my friends, and although I am not in the family anymore, they are all my brothers and sisters. They let me free, knowing that I obviously wasn't the spy, but I don't know why they thought of that in the first place. I guess they are just trying to be safe, but standing in the bush with all their focus on me and not on the surrounding treeline around them is not safe, I remained calm, knowing that I wasn't the spy, I stayed silent.

That's one of the reasons why I left the group, there is so much people joining, you'll never know who is going to stab you in the back. They've had more than 3 occasions where members have attempted to commit treason. They need to be more selective, members that cannot fight shouldn't be allowed some of this information. Because they wouldn't know how to withhold it if they were tortured.  honestly think this family should be more secretive, like that brotherhood. But in all honestly, they shall do with the group what they want, I will be there when they need me.

Sign in to follow this