Server time: 2018-11-17, 09:47 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Hicks

Rising Hope Militia [Recruitment Open]

sIGzCmj.png

[mp3]http://img.dayzrp.com/mp3/upload/56ef515d790e1.mp3[/mp3]

Nowadays no one has any trust anymore. Almost every person you come across is ready to put a bullet in you or worst if needed and understandably so as most people who have lasted this long know how feels to be the victim. Too many of us have some asshole put a gun to your back the moment you turn around and try to steal your supplies or worst. What most us don’t remember is that there was a time before this hell we now inhabit where you didn’t have to worry about the next person you meet being bat shit crazy. People were kind to each other and helping someone when they were down instead of kicking them wasn’t seen as weakness but strength. We didn’t turn our heads the other way when we came across wrong doing or suffering just for the sake of self-preservation. No I remember a time where people looked out for each other whether or not they were family, friend, or neighbor.

We’ve allowed this infection to divide us apart though fear and hatred instead of banding us together in the common goal of overcoming it. Too long have I stood silently by while others suffered in an attempt prolong this merger existents that life has seem to become. Most of you may look at me and see a fool but ask yourself next time you find yourself thinking you’re about to bite the bullet are you satisfied with that all of your suffering up to this point was more or less for nothing? My father use to say the only things certain in life were death and taxes and now only half of that maybe truth but how it happens and when is up to you. More important than the end however is how you spent your life. Cold and alone in fear or standing for something alongside each other. If you’ve been resilient enough to make it this far then I hope you will chose the latter. It’s time we stood up against the evil that’s been allowed to flourish through this tragedy and push it back with something much greater… hope. 

cS18ySS.png

Not too many people left alive know this but it was my job to help others before this. Hell the whole reason I’m here and not back home is because I volunteered to be a part of the shit show that was the UN relief effort. Point being throughout my time in this country I slowly lost sight of that up to where I was wondering if the cruel things I was doing in the name of survival were worth it. I kept telling myself it was for the greater good or I was keeping my people safe but it still haunted me in my sleep. It wasn’t till I was shaking hands with a man that I should have been standing against just for the gain of my own group that I finally woke up. I was no longer blind to what we had become, cold hearted people consumed by greed and power so one night I just slipped away.

This made some of them feel angry and betrayed and for a long time I just hid away in fear avoiding others not knowing if the next person I meet would be a ghost from my past. Over time however I realised however that forgiveness is a powerful thing and not everyone I knew had turn their back on me. And so for a time I was happy again as I had a small group of people that I could call my friends. Sadly I’ve lost contact most of them now but what they helped me remember who I am and what I stand for. So I stopped ignoring what’s wrong in this world and starting trying to fix it. You’d be surprise how differently people react when you offer them a hand instead of keeping it wrapped around the grip of your gun. Of course there are those who will try to take advantage of others kindness but what goes around comes around.

Apparently not everyone I met thought I was a complete idiot as like minded people begin to join me on my crusade. It wasn't too long before helping out starving or hurt survivors and dealing with common thieves became common practice in our little fold. Still powerful groups of bandits and other undesirables still roam south zagoria and very few stood against them. A ragtag team of goodie two shoes wouldn't be enough to take any serious threat on. And so we set out looking for skilled individuals such as Soldiers, Law Enforcement, Medical Professionals, Hunters, Farmers, Mechanics. Hell we will take anyone as long as their hearts in the right place and are willing to learn and work with us. Eventually our organization as it is today came to be. Of course nothing comes easily nowadays. The hardships we faced some together others alone tore us apart for a time and the militia members went there own ways. One of the things this mess has shown me however is that people that have made it this far rarely stay down for too long. Enough of us still believed in what we were doing that we found our way back together once again. And so that leaves us with where we are today once again trying to help who we can when we can yet again.

xQ2F4vU.png

1.      Provide aid to anyone in dire need

2.      Disrupted and stop any organizations that cause harm to innocent people

3.      Find and assist other like minded groups and people

4.   Defend any peaceful settlements/outposts when possible 

5.      Bring more people into our cause

KrpWJlS.png

Command

Hicks - Lucas Hicks

Kanen - Tyler Woods

Senior Militia Members

Ark -  Ryan Hall

Squillium - Miller Thompson

Nihoolious - Izaak Sirko

Militia Members

Novac - Novac Exton

Samaritan - Moses Taylor

Blewi - Brandon Lewis

ctcorncob - Alex Vivian

Anroosky - Beckett Graves

Wendigojames - James Enfield

famousfriend - Booker Carvan

Recruits

huffmanbran - Dodge Carter

Cthuluz- Wave Carson

Lewis scott - Louis Sanders

NeXuS - Connor John

DigitalRenegades  -  Draiven Kane

TheShroudedGamer - Yegor Krasnov

JSl1kAq.png

Allies

Outrun

Friends

Neutral

The Plantation

Disliked

Hostile

Clowns

Akrasia

uB9a8X9.png

Preferably 18 years or older

Been a member of the community for at least a week

Please private message applications to Hicks

How long you’ve been a part of the community:
In game name:
Brief character background:
Can you play a character of high ethical standard without becoming bored?:
Why would you like to join this group?:
Are you prepared to be robbed, murdered, and destroyed in the name of protecting fair maidens?:

Credit to Phoenix for creating the threads graphics 

Nice one Hicks. Good luck!

I love it hicks. Finally some good guys.

when i first saw this i thought of this show https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raising_Hope. anyway good luck with this

Good luck with this guys.

Looks good! Good luck with this ;)

Looks good Hicks, this old wolf might be interested :-)

This group looks awesome. Excited to see you guys in game.

Interesting idea, good luck with this!

Looks cool, good luck dudes.

Good luck Hicks!

Good luck with this!

Nice one Hicks. Good luck!

when i first saw this i thought of this show https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raising_Hope. anyway good luck with this

Good luck, nice to see a group wanting to do good for once.

Good luck with this guys.

Good luck guys.

Looks good! Good luck with this ;)

This group looks awesome. Excited to see you guys in game.

Interesting idea, good luck with this!

Looks cool, good luck dudes.

Good luck Hicks!

Yay hero group! :D

Best of luck with this.

Very interesting. Nice lore and group idea. Good luck with it. Looking forward to running into you boys in game. :)

Thanking you all for the support :)

Yay hero group! :D

Best of luck with this.

Very interesting. Nice lore and group idea. Good luck with it. Looking forward to running into you boys in game. :)

I love it hicks. Finally some good guys.

Finally the Regs wont be the only good guys!

Me and Josh felt the server was lacking in the good guy department figured we would give it a shot.

Looks good Hicks, this old wolf might be interested :-)

You're always welcome here #fangs4life

140x88http://puu.sh/nPdo2/db40ae968f.png[/img]

dear god why please no this is killing my soul

On a serious note, really looking forward to seeing this in action! I have been hoping for a hero group to show up~

Good luck!

I going to leave that there intentionally now :troll:

140x88http://puu.sh/nPdo2/db40ae968f.png[/img]

dear god why please no this is killing my soul

On a serious note, really looking forward to seeing this in action! I have been hoping for a hero group to show up~

Good luck!

I going to leave that there intentionally now :troll:

I will make a group with the sole purpose of destroying you

Finally the Regs wont be the only good guys!

The Roamers are good guys, just the other day they were on the coast. They gave me gear and other stuff I needed, thank god, it was the only weapon I had for a long time. 

On topic : Good luck with this group.

I'm in it to win it!

Good Luck Hicks! I know y'all will do well.