Jump to content
Server time: 2017-08-17, 10:01

Sign in to follow this  
XRinX

To kimberly

Recommended Posts

XRinX    1

*jacob speaks into the radio*

"hey kim, its jj. Where did you run off to?

*jacob waits for a response*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
marksman48    34

*Fury picks up the radio and answers the lonely radio message.*

"Do you blame her?"

*He tosses it aside and continued looting through the Vybor Military Camp.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DarkSide    229

*Vinnie picks up the radio*

Who the fuck is Kim? Kim Jong Un?

*Vinnie puts his radio away*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ScarletRose    5

*Hearing her name on the radio, Kimberly slips out of bed, careful not to wake Jakob.*

*She presses down the PTT button.*

"JJ, its Kim. Thank you for helping me escape last night. While I do appreciate it, I am sure that you can understand why I ran. It’s hard to know who to trust these days. Good luck out there... I think you are going to need it."

*Sighing, she releases the PTT button.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joffrey    712

*Andy Fordum  quickly presses the broadcast on his radio*

You couldn't possibly be this dense. Get back to me if you want to talk about this.

*Feels incredibly satisfied with his extremely witty and intelligent response and puts his radio gently back in it's holster.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XRinX    1

*Jacob picks up his radio and responds*

"Okay. you be safe out there hope to see you again on better terms"

*Jacob turns off his radio*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×