Jump to content
Server time: 2017-10-21, 19:41
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
TartanGalaxy

[Open Frequency] Looking for people

Recommended Posts

*Jack decides he's sick of being alone and decides to transmit*

To anyone that hears this, if you are alone like me and want people to watch your back then meet me at the crashed ship on the coast. I will be there for a while and to those who want to rob me I'm only a hunter I don't have much just basic things I need to get by. 

*Jack sets down his radio hoping for a response or people to show up*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Fred toys with his radio as he walks around the grassy hill. He hears a voice speak through the radio, and listens*

"Ummm...not good, man. Not good. DONT give your position away like that, ok? You might think that just because you are a hunter, people wont come after you, but they still will. You got weapons, tools, food, and -to some maniacs- you are the food..."

*Fred shakes his head. Recently he's been very un-busy*

"Well...it's quite the walk to where you are. I'll see if I can make it there, but I probably cant. Still, good luck out there and good hunting"

*Fred ends the transmission and turns to face East. "Fuck me that is a long way to go..."*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Jack hears the message and decides to reply*

"I know bad people could show up but *Long pause* i just don't know how much more i can take being alone"

*Jack starts to really think about the type of people he's heard of over the radio*

"If you can get here it would be very much appreciated but if you can't i understand"

*Jack sits against the crashed ship and considers finding a town for supplies*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Fred hears the man. He remembers when he first head out on his own, and how unbearable it was. He holds down the PTT button*

"Fine Fine...I'll see if I can get there. It's gonna take me a while though. So if you are patient, you can wait and I'll get there eventually. Just make sure to watch the area and all that."

*Fred releases the PTT button. Its not like he has anything better to do*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Jack feels happy that the man is willing to meet*

"I will be in the area, i need to get supplies maybe find some animals. Also thank you."

*Jack puts his radio in his bag and heads off to find supplies"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

* Sean hears that someone needs a friend, he decides to answer *

*Whispers* On my way ...

* Static overtakes the frequency *

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Fred hears Bear whisper and suddenly starts laughing. Why he found the situation hilarious was beyond him. He quickly reaches out for the radio and holds the PTT button*

"Hey uhh...to the guy that was looking for company -not you, Bear. Change in plans: Find cover. I'll meet up with you later, but I dont feel like running into Bear, and I dont believe you would like to do that either. Or you can stay and see how he is in person. Might not be so bad after all..."

*Fred releases the PTT button and laughs again. The whole situation felt so damn comical to him*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Jack hers the warning and feels relief*

"I guess it's a good thing i got hoarded by the dead then.

*slight chuckle mixed with groans of pain*

"I had to get out of the area to many of the dead. I *more groans of pain* was about to radio you when i heard this other guy"

*Jack sets his radio down beside him while trying to stop the bleeding*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

* Sean hears the groans of pain, his eyes widen as he swiftly picks up the radio *

Oohh, an injured deer ... Listen here kind sir, if i just end your life, do i have permission to eat you?

* He giggles *

You sound in pain, and i don't like it when people are in pain ...

* He manically laughs as static overtakes it *

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Jack hears this psycho and decides against his better judgement to respond*

"Wow you've really got problems, haven't ya? Listen closely i may be in pain but i am not just gonna give up."

*Jack trying his best to say everything without showing more pain*

"If you come near me i blow your fucking head off"

*Jack sets down his radio as the bleeding starts to slow*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Finn    78

--He would press the transmit button on his radio--

"Stay in forest, no zombie hordes there"

--He'd pause--

"Stay smart, stay away from the groans of the dead"

-- He would release the transmit button--

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

* He sighs before picking up the radio *

Today's society ... Thats what make you people weak, hiding behind a scope.

* He inhales and exhales *

I personally use a knife, and thats what you'll be swallowing if i find you ... Got it?

* Static *

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Jack hears the threat and chuckles*

"Well i guess we'll see who's quicker mate."

*Jack stands up and makes sure not to move to fast and start bleeding again*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Fred hears the transmissions come in, one after the other. He waits and then picks up the radio to reply. He holds down the PTT button*

"To the guy I was supposed to be with, just go inland and find somewhere safe to wait this out. I'll be there but it will take me some time..."

*Fred reaches into one of the pouches in his vest and pulls out a beautiful knife with a wolf-bone handle. He twists it between his fingers for a moment*

"I'm a big fan of knives too. Cant live without one. But if someone pisses me off, I'll put a bullet square in his chest. I dont care much for theatrics. I just like to get the job done. But if it works for you then so be it."

*Fred releases the PTT button*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Finn    78

-- He would press down on the transmit button --

"Hiding doesn't make you as weak as you could've been if you were mauled by a dozen infected things."

-- He releases the transmit button --

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-Yevhen picks up his radio, presses the button and speaks into it clearly.-

"Come to Lopatino if you want finding people, is town you can chill in and have conversation."

-Releases the button, awaiting a response.-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CarnEvil    0

*Danny, quietly waiting for his plants to grow flips through the radio frequency's and hears the broadcast, Presses the button*

"I am just to the north near svet if you're trying to travel up here."

*Danny releases the button and sets down the radio in the grass, staring into the abyss waiting for a response*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Fred picks up the radio. He holds down the PTT button*

"Where the fuck is this Svet? Is it the town to the North of the wrecked ship?"

*Fred releases the PTT button*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoundWave    3

*Anthony Crane stumbles over the bloody radio, hoping it still worked. He soaked up the main portion of the blood into the clothing of the dead man lying in a crumpled heap in front of him.*

 I hope to God this works.

*he flicks the on knob a few times, the radio emitting a low screech and then the muffled sound of voices coming through and then it sputtered, screeched again and died, it was several hours before he could get a new set of batteries and smack it around in utter desperation to get it operational again*

"Hello? I.. I heard you a little while ago!"

* he takes a deep, shuddering, breath to collect himself*

"I.. I need to get out of the city, all there is is those.. things and crumbled buildings. I can't leave though, I will get lost in the countryside and have no map...please... I need to get away from the moans of these things"

*The radio cuts out with the moan of an undead approaching*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Jack hears the man and decides to try and help*

"Hey there mate. Don't say exactly where you are *Jack thinks to himself of his own mistake* but when you say your in a city do you mean on the coast or inland. If you want to meet i'm all for it."

*Jack sets his radio in his pocket and keeps moving*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoundWave    3

*He clicks his radio back on to reply* I am on the coast, starts with a C, at least.. I think that's what it looks like?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Jack hears the message and reply's*

*I think i know where you are. I don't have anything to do so if you want i can come find you*

*Jack puts down the radio and try's to figure out what to do next*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoundWave    3

I'm.. I'm sick, *he scratches at some wounds* I need some sort of antibiotics or cleaning agent of some kind *he looks as a red inflamed wound on his shoulder and sits back down, surrounded by useless medical supply's that cannot help him now.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Jack listens to the message in shock*

" I'm uh... I'm sorry. I can get there but i am no doctor nor do I have many medical supplies"

*Jack starts to run not sure how he could even help*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoundWave    3

I am going to leave this fucking city in hopes to find something... if not... I have seen these types of infection before in my time... I may not make it. Thank for your effort... We may see what is to come of it... however, if I survive, what is your name so that I might make a note of it? *he thumbs his radio, clutching his shoulder as its pain and itchiness gets worse*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×