Server time: 2017-08-17, 19:16

Sign in to follow this  
killerpond

[Open Frequency] Looking for a trade hub

killerpond    5

*Piers lays in the hay stack, his backpack full of goods from his recent excursion onto the major airfield of the region, he picks up his radio and thumbs it on*

To anyone that can hear me, I'm looking for somewhere to trade. I've got a lot of good gear and I'm looking for a place with a lot of good people. If you're out there please respond...

*Piers thumbs off the radio and waits for a reply, trying to get the moans of the dead and the picture of the body he found out of his head*

Brodie    43

*Michael is switching through the frequencies, and he randomly comes across this one and stops and listens for a short while, he then lifts the radio up closer to his face and gently presses down the PTT button, he speaks lowly, as to not wake anyone.*

"Here, uh...buddy, I hope ye know that it's not always safe to just......'state', we'll say, that you have a lot of 'gear' and you're trying to find a safe place and friendly survivors, simply stating that you have some supplies that people might, 'want', is kind of silly of you, I'm not trying to be rude, please don't take this offensively, but to me, this is a bit dangerous, I mean, if you really think about the amount of people robbing, killing and all that mad shite like, maybe you should just try looking for people, instead of broadcasting it to anyone listening.

*Michael clicks off his PTT and sits back and sighs.*

*Hood turns on the radio and comes up with a really sarcastic reply*

"Hey man, if ya lookin for a place to trade I suggest you travel east until you reach the coast. Put on some scuba equipment and start swimming till you find this giant city underwater. Ya will know if ya at the right place when ya see a big sign in neon colors saying"Welcome to trade central Atlantis, home of the good people and endless supplies". Hope ya don't get lost on ya way there pal."

*Hood turns off his radio*

*Fred hears the transmission and picks up the radio*

"Well...looking for trade...lets see here *Fred can be heard going through some papers* Ok so there are a bunch of people over at lapatino or something like that. I believe they only deal in weapons but try your luck with them -oh, and make an appointment with them beforehand. Otherwise, I heard that some place by the name of Green Mountain is a major activity hub. Try your luck there, but watch your back."

*Fred ends the transmission, tosses the radio aside, and lets himself fall back onto the carpet. Its been a boring week*

Dew    207

*Frantisek picks up his radio*

If you have supplies to trade come to Lopatino. The town is run by The Lopatino Kings, We trade Arms, attachments, and ammunition.

If you are interested our frequency is 154.9

*Frantisek puts his radio down*