Server time: 2017-10-22, 17:27
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Hodgie

[Open Frequency] Selling Some Booger Sugar

Hodgie    0

*Antonio grabs radio after sitting down for a while..

...My name is Antonio... Antonio Avino... and i'm looking to sell some of my product to you fine people of Chernarus! People like to call me the Booger Sugar man. If you guys wanna sit back and get fucked up on some of my Booger Sugar and take a break from the horrible fucking world we live in right now, then contact me and we'll setup a private meeting!

*ends transmission

Xero3451    0

*Felicia listens curiously to the mans broadcast, finally deciding to broadcast*

"Booger sugar? I mean that is a rather odd name ano? But if you, ehh wish to set up a meeting I may be interested eh?"

*Felicia lets go of the PTT placing the radio down on the table lighting another cigarette waiting for the mans response*

Hodgie    0

*Felicia listens curiously to the mans broadcast, finally deciding to broadcast*

"Booger sugar? I mean that is a rather odd name ano? But if you, ehh wish to set up a meeting I may be interested eh?"

*Felicia lets go of the PTT placing the radio down on the table lighting another cigarette waiting for the mans response*

*Antonio picks up the radio and presses the transmit button*

Before we meet somewhere you need to understand my 3 rules... one, you're wanting my product so what i say goes... two, you come alone... if you bring another person with you the fucking deals off and we're gonna have problems... and finally three, you listen to everything i say when we're doing the deal, for your safety and also mine....

*Transmission ends*

Xero3451    0

*Felicia sighs at the rather aggressive message, picking up her radio again*

"Ano ano, no need for the ehh, vulgar language eh? Might throw people off buying from you but I can work with those terms ano."

*Felicia lets go of the PTT waiting for him to respond again*

Hodgie    0

*Felicia sighs at the rather aggressive message, picking up her radio again*

"Ano ano, no need for the ehh, vulgar language eh? Might throw people off buying from you but I can work with those terms ano."

*Felicia lets go of the PTT waiting for him to respond again*

*Antonio picks up radio slowly then presses transmit button*

Sorry... had a long day today... found my cousin that i've been seraching for some time now... and he was roughed up... but if you do comply with these deals we can setup a meeting location...

*Antonio ends transmission with a big sigh*

Xero3451    0

*Felicia picks up her radio, beginning to leave her home transmitting again*

"Ano ano, when do you wish to setup a meeting eh?"

*Felicia lets go of the PTT placing it in her back pocket continuing on*

Hodgie    0

*Felicia picks up her radio, beginning to leave her home transmitting again*

"Ano ano, when do you wish to setup a meeting eh?"

*Felicia lets go of the PTT placing it in her back pocket continuing on*

*Antonio picks up radio*

Meet me at Devil's Castle... its a old castle... North East of a town called Grishino... radio me how long it will take you... i'll be on radio frequency 87.8... contact me when you're near... If you dont have a radio, walk to the front gate house... my brother Mickey will be waiting for you there

*Ends transmission*

Brodie    43

*Michael picks up his radio, he clears his throat and coughs slightly and then begins to transmit.*

'Excuse me, I don't know if yee can hear me or not, but I'm wondering where's a good place to find yee, I have some information, that I don't want to broadcast publically, so whenever you get the chance, let me know where I can find yee, thanks lads.

*He releases the PTT and awaits a reponse.*

Hodgie    0

*Michael picks up his radio, he clears his throat and coughs slightly and then begins to transmit.*

'Excuse me, I don't know if yee can hear me or not, but I'm wondering where's a good place to find yee, I have some information, that I don't want to broadcast publically, so whenever you get the chance, let me know where I can find yee, thanks lads.

*He releases the PTT and awaits a reponse.*

*Antonio picks up radio and transmits*

Ehhh anywhere really we need to find a spot to meet though i got some stuff i would need to tell you... and sure your information may be they same subject as mine...

*Transmission ends*

Blitz    0

*A muffled gruff sounding Eastern European voice broadcast over the frequency, he appears drunk from the sound of his voice but it is hard to tell.*

"I want meet!, buy snot sugar and have party....END OF WORLD BITCHES!!!......where I meet? where I buy?"

Hodgie    0

*A muffled gruff sounding Eastern European voice broadcast over the frequency, he appears drunk from the sound of his voice but it is hard to tell.*

"I want meet!, buy snot sugar and have party....END OF WORLD BITCHES!!!......where I meet? where I buy?"

*Grabs radio as he hears a potential new client*

"We can meet sometime tomorrow if you like, had our supply compromised... We're in the process of relocating right now... So i only have a few ehh "personal" bags on me so how does two of those sound?"

*Transmission ends with the engine of a vehicle turning on*

Sign in to follow this