Server time: 2017-08-24, 08:55

Sign in to follow this  
Atasky

DayZ character drawing/painting

Atasky    10

As the topic suggests I'm on the lookout for someone around here who might be able to do a nice picture of DayZ characters. And I don't mean screenshotting the in game model  or using some kind of model viewer and splashing some stuff on that :P

But an original drawing/painting with the artist's own unique style of doing so :)

Not sure if anyone here really does that but I'd love to hear if anyone maybe takes commisions or has a devianart I can browse a bit or something ^^

My boy Rel (Surviving Man) Is pretty good at art and stuff.

He made this thread a while ago, I mean maybe he could help you out?

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-drawign-thred

Yeah I can do it, kinda busy though. However if you're serious;

$15 for line drawing

$25 basic colouring

$35 for full colour, shading

$70 for full colour, shading in scenery

http://terhor.tk is an online portfolio of my paintings - more abstract but just to show you more work I've done.

I have a friend that drew my character way back in the day for my stream overlay. It was like $15.

42SgtC7.png

The original is actually huge, like 2000x2000px, amazing quality. I can forward her information to you in PM if interested, I don't want to post it publicly.

Hagger    117

Holy hell people are ripping huge prices out of these? And I do stuff like this for free

I don't mean to offend anyone or try to drive your "customers" away, don't get me wrong. But I am just surprised. I have drawn requests for several different places and I have never had a heart to take any payment for them. Except one guy took me to Chinese restaurant to eat! (had drawn him almost 20 concept art for a small budget movie).

$70?

I can get forum perks for that money :D

I have a friend that drew my character way back in the day for my stream overlay.  It was like $15.

- img -

The original is actually huge, like 2000x2000px, amazing quality.  I can forward her information to you in PM if interested, I don't want to post it publicly.

You should use that avatar again, it's so dope :D