Server time: 2017-08-19, 11:18

Sign in to follow this  
Finn

Journal Entry #8 - Sova

Finn    76

Wednesday, March 16th.

I haven't seen any people for a while now, which is calming. I don't think I have to worry about those people being this far east, I can finally relax. I have gotten some beef steaks off a cow I killed earlier today, I look forward to having a meal in peace, this all reminds me of when I secluded myself to the forest following the outbreak. I hope I can find Scottie as well, so I can gift him with some of these steaks, because of the mistake I had made. I think I might live here in the east, if I possibly start a family with someone.

I had a very successful hunt today, and I have racked up 35 steaks from cows. I killed 7 cows with AK74, at far range with no sight.. I am suprised with self. I have lots of meat so I might be able to offer this meat to wolves as apology because I don't want another beating or robbery causing me to be helpless. I know they do this because they respect nature and wildlife, I try to do so as well because the nature is my only reminder of my past before outbreak. Hopefully this goes well, I hope to discuss these hunting things with the wolves, with good luck I might not get robbed because I don't want to be on their bad side.

I hope this goes well.

Finn    76

Man Alek has been through some shit. Oh, and the wolves might just kill you cuz you took down seven cows at once so...

there were 4 cows left, and the meat is meant to go to the wolves.

The cows were not in the Wolves' territory.