Server time: 2017-08-16, 19:30

Sign in to follow this  
Guest max4563

Do/can you play different characters in-game?

Question

Guest max4563   
Guest max4563

[align=justify]Hello, my name is Max and I'm new around here and I just wanted to ask you guys what do you think on playing different characters and is it even allowed? I might be stupid but I don't recall reading in the rules or the lore that you must stick to one character, but I also don't remember reading that it is allowed to play different characthers either. I was just whitelisted yesterday and I have gone trough the rules once again and haven't seen it, so I had to ask. Also, even if it is allowed do you think I should probably stick to one character until I have a bit more experience, because I haven't even played DayZRP yet?

4 answers to this question

Hagger    117

Many people have alt characters with their "main" character. And I've seen people trying out new characters just for one day and then swapping back to their original one.

Just make sure you change your name before you start playing as someone else, and don't switch out your personality on the fly.

Ron    735

Yes you are allowed to play different characters.

Including that, you have to change your display name. You are also allowed to change character models for that (make sure you kill your character off in a not populated area). Keep in mind that your ic knowledge will change if you change characters. You are role playing as different individuals.

If you are new to roleplay I suggest that you give yourself some time on a single character to gain some expierence. But that is just my personal opinion.

With this answer given above,  I will mark this as /solved.

Guest max4563   
Guest max4563

Thanks for the help and advice! :)