Server time: 2017-08-22, 18:54

Sign in to follow this  
Ender

[TS] Loremaster icon needs fixing

Question

Ender    506

I have a black background for my teamspeak and the loremaster Shield really errks me every time i see it

447145f21a.png

just little white pixels around the badge

5 answers to this question

I have the original one they used before the new TS right here: e1c61649c6.png

Not sure this was worth a thread...

/solved?

Guest Gibbon   
Guest Gibbon

/solved?

Its pretty detrimental to RP, should really be fixed ASAP before it can cause more problems.

SweetJoe    283

/solved?

Its pretty detrimental to RP, should really be fixed ASAP before it can cause more problems.

I thought this was only on my end.  For the sake of professionalism...he is right about the icon. Looks lazily and hastily done.  Its a minor thing sure but to rush solve this when its also just as easily fixable?  If staff is to inconvenienced perhaps a community member can fix the image and forward it to Rolle and Kattica?  Will the image that the community member posted fix the issue if the image file is updated? It could indeed. Good suggestion.

I thought this was only on my end.  For the sake of professionalism...he is right about the icon. Looks lazily and hastily done.  Its a minor thing sure but to rush solve this when its also just as easily fixable?  If staff is to inconvenienced perhaps a community member can fix the image and forward it to Rolle and Kattica?  Will the image that the community member posted fix the issue if the image file is updated? It could indeed. Good suggestion.

Yeah, it got fixed quick, as I snatched Strider's image provided and replaced the existing icon.

Blame Rolle for failing to provide the original TS icons, so I kinda had to make do with what I had when the new TS was set up. :D

Also explains why the icon for LM and Dev were both completely different than the other staff icons for a while.