Server time: 2017-10-24, 04:13
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Finn

Journal Entry #8 - Sova

Finn    78

Tuesday, March 15th.

My old group doesn't seem to accept me, although I said I wanted to become associate to them. This makes me sad, I wish I never left so abruptly like I did. I decided going back to see old group to see what was up, but my old friend seemed to hate me, I left and it was sad to leave my friend. I thought he would be happy to see me again, I have no close friends anymore, this makes me sad. Because I was not accepted, they will not see me again, so I headed east to coast. I plan on going to meet up with people that can help me, my head still hurts from getting hit with hammer and I think people can help me heal.

I am new person now, but I will always be as nice and generous as past self. I think this identity is good cause old name always gets me in trouble. I don't want to talk because they might recognize my voice and I always seem to talk too much, so I am very silent. I usually write everything out that I want to say, not because I can't speak, but because I am afraid to speak wrong things. I hope to stay out of trouble for a while.

I am getting better at drawing... easy to sketch pictures from magazines though.

--A drawing would be on a piece of scrap paper, taped to the page--

410x256http://www.magic4walls.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/painting-pencil-girl-face-mood-girl-wallpaper-hd.jpg[/img]

Awesome stuff and some pretty cool character development going on! Also do you actually draw all of the pictures in the journals??

Finn    78

Awesome stuff and some pretty cool character development going on! Also do you actually draw all of the pictures in the journals??

Nope, but I plan on starting to shortly. I want to draw my character :)

Sign in to follow this