Server time: 2017-10-23, 02:16
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Jowad Berekdar

Pretend-inventory items

So everyone here knows that our characters start with a comm. radio on them, despite it not being a physical item in the game. We just pretend that it's there, and emote it or anything regarding it. My question is: What other non-existant items can you own or SHOULD you own aside from the radio?

Can I, say, RP that I have a jar of dirt (as long as I have a reason to have it obvsly), or that I have a stuffed kitty in my inventory despite there not being an in-game equivalent in my actual inventory?

Are there things that I'm not supposed to have in my inventory? (Obviously I'm not gonna RP that I have some gun that doesnt exist in the game or something).

So yea, thats what I have to ask/say. I know this is technically a question but I think it would also work well as a discussion topic.

Deegan    162

As long as it's not a big item. You should be fine man :)

Dusty    1587

You most definitely can RP out that you have something in your inventory that's not actually a thing in game. As long as it's not trolly or way too large, and you RP it out correctly, then it's 100% alright. For instance, a lot of people might RP out that a piece of paper in their inventory is a picture, their ID, a deed to a house, etc. Lots of people emote things out as well, for instance "*The man pulls out a jar containing dirt from his backpack*".