Server time: 2017-10-23, 15:26
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Chinchilla

Hi I'm Shannon, F%#& You

Chinchilla    77

Q6lHyeh.jpg?1

Everyone's so god damn worried about how we all got here.....  

Why the fuck do you care?  And why the fuck would I?  My Ma sent me back here to live with my Granny so I would stop getting into trouble back when I was 17.  That was 4 years ago..... yeah.... Thanks Ma.  Sure hope if I get wrecked by one of these infected someone ships my dismembered corpse back to you, feast your eyes on that.

My parents emigrated to the states when they were wicked young.  It was probably fuckin' rough on a couple of foreigners living in South Boston, but that shit was another time, hell it was almost another world.  With all the Irish and Italians running around Southy, I'd say they were just lucky they weren't black.  Being brought up in a rough neighborhood had it's influences on me.... fuckin' right.  I could eyeball an ounce by the time I was 12, and rearrange your face for doubting me by 15.  Everyone always talks about the bloods and the crypts, and east coast west coast bullshit.  All pussy shit if you ask me, the gangstas in Southy had been around the block, we're talkin' old fucks, in their 40's and 50's.  The fucked up part was that everyone was in on that shit.  Even my straight edge parents would turn their heads from the murda's and shit up and down the street as long as there was a free holiday ham, or christmas turkey in sight.  Hell, they could have been scared shitless for all I know.

Growin' up was easy as soon as I fucked off from school.  I started pushin' dimes on the block to pay for clothes that I couldn't lift.  Shit was easy, until one of the families picked me up and beat the shit out of me for sellin on their turf.  There was like an honor to it, it wasn't different or rapey because I was a girl... which believe you me... I was fuckin' terrified it would be.  After doing bitch work for them for a while they eventually let me keep selling, and man did I start making a killin'.

That's what got me caught, stacks of cash under my mattress at my parent's house.  They could still barely speak english, despite livin' in Southy for over 30 fuckin' years.  With the cash I had accidentally dropped a pack of butts, and I'm still pretty sure my Father was more mad about the smokes than the cash...... Good lookin' out Dad...

I think back now that I probably should have ran away, and moved out of my moms.... but I don't think you understand the raw strength of a Russian broad.  I wasn't scared of catchin' a beatin' on the streets, but when my ma cocked her hand back.... man that shit hurt.  So I said fuck it, I'll go to my Grannie's and chill for a bit, how bad can it be? You can take the girl outta Southy, but you can't take the Southy outta the girl.

Now I said my Ma was Russian, and technically she is... or was.... who fuckin' knows what's going on back in Southy.  Her Mother was Russian who married this dude from South Zagoria.  That man was Chernarussian and ain't body gonna tell him any diffrent.  I wasn't sure what he was sayin' half the time, but him and me.... we got along.  He didn't take no shit from nobody, and neither the fuck did I.  Like fuckin' peas in a pod Grampy and I were.

He taught me about the Politics in the region, and his attitude towards all of it.  Even once the infection broke out and he lay on his death bed with prostate cancer, that man would tell anyone that it was the fuckin' Russians that released some virus to kill us all..... Who fuckin' knows if he was right.  Saddest day of my life was the day he died, not even 3 weeks into the infection he passed peacefully in the night.  He was a great man, and I'm proud to be his granddaughter.

Para    313

Pretty interesting read, keep it up ^^

Terra    1449

Uuu. I like it! I want to read more!

DickSlide    250

This was a great read Finch, I fucking loved it!!

Nocheluz    122

Enjoyed it Chin! The vernacular and tone of it, really enhances it. Looking forward to seeing more :)

Hebee    2683

That attitude though gahd dahm, good read keep it up.

Chinchilla    77

Hey it was fun running into you and the gamblers thanks for the great rp!

I felt so bad for you ooc Robert lol

Enjoyed it Chin! The vernacular and tone of it, really enhances it. Looking forward to seeing more :)

Thanks ^^/

Guest TCGBuNiTy   
Guest TCGBuNiTy

Very interesting how you formatted this, great job!

Sign in to follow this