Server time: 2017-10-20, 18:13
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
ChilliVanilli

youtube-unblocker dont work

Question

ChilliVanilli    65

so i use google chrome with youtube unblocker to watch videos who are blocked in germany, but it dont work because the unblocker is not in the web store of google chrome and its not possible to activate it. i also tried to use the tor network but thats not allowed on this website. has anyone a hint what i can do?

4 answers to this question

Ghoozovich    272

Hey, I live and study in Germany and know the pain. If it's just to watch videos, then you can do what I do - download CyberGhost. It's free software, which changes your VPN. Takes a minute or two to do that, if you don't want to pay for premium and such, but it does the trick. Just select one of the servers they have for free there, like UK or Netherlands and it should work like a charm. It's easy to use, so you should have no problems with it.

Terra    1449

To watch videos which are blocked here, in Germany, I use proxtube, BUT I also use Firefox, not Chrome. I dont think that info helps you much...

ChilliVanilli    65

Hey, I live and study in Germany and know the pain. If it's just to watch videos, then you can do what I do - download CyberGhost. It's free software, which changes your VPN. Takes a minute or two to do that, if you don't want to pay for premium and such, but it does the trick. Just select one of the servers they have for free there, like UK or Netherlands and it should work like a charm. It's easy to use, so you should have no problems with it.

i try it but it dont work, but thanks for the hint

To watch videos which are blocked here, in Germany, I use proxtube, BUT I also use Firefox, not Chrome. I dont think that info helps you much...

thanks this works now

Terra    1449

Glad I could help even I thought I could not ;)