Server time: 2017-08-17, 21:40

Sign in to follow this  
Finn

Journal Entry #6 - Alek Tokariwski

Finn    76

Monday, March 14th.

I am writing to get mind off of thoughts of ending life. I don't know why I still live, what I want to achieve, and how I will. This will never end for me, mistake of slipping mouth too much. I need to change name, forget everything in past, I don't want this torment anymore. I cannot keep mouth of mine shut, I need to stop talking about past.. Or people will find me, hurt me, and maybe even kill me.. That is not what I am scared of, death is the best thing they may offer me. I need to be free, hopefully this new group I go to can help me find myself again. I need new name, I need to wear mask, I may even need to sew mouth shut... My words make things worse for myself.

I am going to stay in mountains once more, hunt, find myself again before I become psycho. I need to stay away from these people, but I keep running into them. I need peace, but get none. I get stuff stolen and I need stuff to live, I need this to end, back to the woods I go.

--A drawing would would spread acrosss the bottom half of the page--

513x308http://img07.deviantart.net/1081/i/2007/233/c/9/old_forest_sketch_by_clay_mation.jpg[/img]

Hebee    2216

Short, but fairly well written. Im glad (kinda) that I had a part in your character development, don't go to far away;)

Finn    76

-snip-

You're involved in my other journal entries as well, I'll put the ones that involved you here: