Server time: 2017-10-24, 02:27
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Joules

The Paler Horse - A DayZRP Series

Joules    274

This is the media thread that will dedicated to the Youtube series that I have embarked on involving my two characters, Tucker Haas and Eva Shafer.

I plan on uploading once every two weeks.

Any and all criticism is welcomed here, I am trying to improve my editing skills, and this is also an experiment to see how far I can take things.

Latest Episode

If you subscribed to the channel within the first two weeks of this series being up, we have migrated channels. If you wish to keep up to date on youtube as well as the forums, then you will have to resubscribe to the new channel which each video is linked with.

[video=youtube]

[spoiler=Episode One]

[video=youtube]

Watch this first episode with annotations turned on. There is a part where the export seems to think I didn't have any subtitles.

[spoiler=Episode Two]

[video=youtube]

zoyo    70

Good job Tucker! :)

Oyface    342

I love it! That one conversation reminds me of this. And that's not a bad thing

[video=youtube]

Roach    1660

Great job on this first EP man!

Glad I could play Steve, the crazy guy who wants some of what you're hittin' hehe

Seriously very well made and yeah feels like my Quinn Series :D

+1 my good man!

Oliv    1890

Like I said before, nice work man. Looking forward to seeing more from you.

Joules    274

How so? I'm a little confused as to what part of this feels and reminds you of Quinn's series. 

Also thanking you all for the warm reception to this series.

I'm going to start work on the next episode probably in the coming days. 

Also thanks for playing a part in this Roach. It wouldn't have been nowhere near as good if you weren't there. Originally the episode consisted purely as Eva.

Roach    1660

How so? I'm a little confused as to what part of this feels and reminds you of Quinn's series. 

It's the overall atmosphere of the show that feels like it's in the same type of vain that Quinn played. Nowhere near Eddy Beck or Tony Moretti. Basically feels like a type of Story I done with Quinn. No crazy or bad guy but good guy/gal.

Diamond    0

This is the media thread that will dedicated to the Youtube series that I have embarked on involving my two characters, Tucker Haas and Eva Shafer.

I plan on uploading once every two weeks.

Any and all criticism is welcomed here, I am trying to improve my editing skills, and this is also an experiment to see how far I can take things.

Latest Episode

[video=youtube]

Watch this first episode with annotations turned on. There is a part where the export seems to think I didn't have any subtitles.

THIS IS FUCKING SWEET!!!

DocofPinewood    34

Awesome job Tucker! If you need anymore help just ask. I'll be more than happy to lean a hand.

Very sexy tucky, good job

Joules    274

This is fucking amazing! I loved it! I really hope you continue this series, maybe get more people so you can expand the story more!

Give it a few episodes. I'm not sure what will make it in, but there will be a lot of people around... episode 3? Not sure.

and thanks for that, I plan on getting this series going as far as I can take it.

This is fucking amazing! I loved it! I really hope you continue this series, maybe get more people so you can expand the story more!

Give it a few episodes. I'm not sure what will make it in, but there will be a lot of people around... episode 3? Not sure.

and thanks for that, I plan on getting this series going as far as I can take it.

Sounds good man! Question, are these made on the DayZRP servers all improvised? Or are there scripts involved?

DocofPinewood    34

Sounds good man! Question, are these made on the DayZRP servers all improvised? Or are there scripts involved?

I was helping Tucker with some parts of his series, I believe it will all be Dayzrp. Beginning of it was scripted to set the mood.

Joules    274

It's not "scripted" but there was set up in the beginning, since we had to RP out something that was in our lore. So I suppose in that instance it was "scripted". There was no lines handed out, just a "plan".

Bunny    356

I really love the scene where Eva wakes up!

I can't wait for more, I know you work hard on these!

Joules    274

EPISODE TWO - BLISS

[video=youtube]

Roach    1660

Awesome new ep Tucker. Really enjoyed the RP between Eva and Ash. You're only getting better and better with editing too man. And I see you adopted the cliffies which was a delight. Now I can't wait fro EP 3. Great job!

Oyface    342

Fuck yes! Great choice of music, it went really well with the content. I'm honored to be a part of this series.

I'm giving it a BAAAAAAAM out of 10.

JacobCollinsBam_zpsc9603b83.gif

Very good!

I suggest improving the graphics and switching to the new ui for more FPS.

Up to you tho! great videos.

Joules    274

Very good!

I suggest improving the graphics and switching to the new ui for more FPS.

Up to you tho! great videos.

I ended up doing this, but we haven't gotten to the part of the series when that footage will be used. I think I have one or two more episodes of content on the old UI.

There really isn't much I can do about the graphics (*plays sad violin for my computer*), but they do improve with what I do with my recording settings.

Thanks man!

DocofPinewood    34

Well done Tucker, keep up the good work. Show some more Doc ;) just kidding lol.

Joules    274

EPISODE THREE - FORLORN

[video=youtube]