Server time: 2017-10-19, 09:24
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Finn

[Open Frequency] To Scotty

Finn    78

--He'd walk through a field, feeling regret, sympathy and self-hate--

--He takes his radio out of his back pocket, starting his transmission--

"Scotty, This is Alek. I sincerely apologize, I never meant to do any of this, give you more pain. I don't know what to do really, every time I set foot anywhere south of the airfield, I get robbed, beaten..."

"I don't plan on meeting you again, making things worse. I will hide, I am sorry. Please forgive me, I don't even know what I have to live for. I must disappear, change my name, wear a mask, or even sew my mouth shut."

"I don't know what to do anymore, good luck Scotty. I'm sorry."

--He stops his transmission--

Hebee    2654

*Chase hears Alek say his name while switching through frequencies, listens in and decides to respond*

"Darn man that sounds rough, you must have really bad luck. . . Everyone I meet is fairly decent, and you sound like a decent guy, who is robbing you?"

*Chase smiles as he lets go of his transmit button waiting for a reply*

Finn    78

-snip-

--Eating some fresh steak with his hands, Alek would pick up his radio--

--He would press down on the transmit button--

"I was talking to Scotty, I am not talking to you. But anyways, these people are of no concern of yours, have good day."

--He would release the transmit button, then rubbing his hand, he then proceeds to eat the steak--

Frosty    0

*Scottie flips through the radio frequencies to hear a familiar voice*  

*He takes the radio up to his face and you hear a soft child's voice that speaks in broken words and stutters*

I... I can't ta- talk right... They hit me... So mu- much... I'm very sor- sorry for you... I ho- hope you find the str- strength to go back... I'm going t- to stay away from them...  And do- don't worry I forgive you... 

*Scottie smiles and sets the radio down... He takes out his stuffed puppy and sits next to Miranda.

Finn    78

-snip-

--He would quickly pick up his radio, hearing scotty--

--He starts his transmission--

"I'm so sorry scotty, I will make this up to my friend, I can't live with this anymore, I never meant to hurt anyone."

--He would end his transmission--

Frosty    0

-snip-

-snip-

*Scottie takes the radio back into his small hands*

*He takes the radio up to his face, and still holds his stuffed puppy to his chest*

Yo- you don't have to fe- feel sorry... It's ok mis- mister Alek... The Clow- *He thinks before saying anything* those people... They hurt me before... It's no- not your fault...  Plea- please don't blame you- yourself... 

*Scottie sets the radio down on the floor next to him, and he rubs his head from where the clowns had hit him... So many times.*

*He takes his stuffed puppy and sits next to Miranda again.*

Finn    78

-snip-

--He would press down on the transmit button--

"Al-Alright, I'll see you in future. Good luck, bud"

--He would release the transmit button--

Frosty    0

-snip-

-Snip-

*He takes the radio back into his hands and talks into the radio*

O- okay... Good luck to yo- you as well... 

*He sits next to Miranda, hoping none of the clowns respond to any of the messages...*

*He then takes out some blank sheets of paper and some crayons, and he begins to draw pictures of his family*

Keira    1450

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

Scarlet would move over towards Miranda and Scottie, listening into the radio transmissions with clenched fists. Eyeing over Scottie and seeing the damage that had been done to him, she would grab the radio quickly before speaking into it quietly.

"Alek... Do not worry about Scottie. He will be well looked after and taken care of from here on out.. He's going to learn.. Don't blame yourself. Maybe you should learn as well... Take care of yourself first since you say you cannot go anywhere without getting beaten or robbed."

And with those words, she would release the radio and set it back down next to Scottie before looking over him and Miranda again.

Finn    78

-snip-

--He would pick up his radio after listening--

--He wouls start his transmission--

"Thank you, I must help him in some way though. People must not find him again, in all honesty.. I would rather them capture me, than capture him."

--pause--

"Thank you..."

--He would end his transmission--

Sign in to follow this