Server time: 2017-10-21, 23:22
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Faith

I'll Be There Soon... [Open Frequency]

Faith    732

[align=justify]The radio is already on. Already transmitting. The rush of the cold wind across the young teenager's face in the middle of the night, she had finally escaped. Slightly going mentally ill to her own thoughts and the nightmares brainwashing me. Her breathing heavy, almost wheezing as if she had been running through hours. She stops, recollecting her breath as she holds her chest. Constant sniffles can be heard as she weeps. The voice of Riviaira comes through the radio "I-I needed to get away from you... You... I played your games. I saved you... I did everything for you when I shouldn't have..." She hits the ground screaming with anger of what she did in the past. "I'm so stupid!"

[align=justify]There was a moment of silence as she tries to calm herself down, staring in front of her, the abandoned ship. "I lost all my friends to a man who took me to his camp." She begins talking to herself... "I... Trusted you... You... Beat me... I was a girl scared for her life! I asked a silly question! And you beat me and left me for dead!... You remember? Is Russia the same as Chernarus because your voices sound familiar..." Her eyes begin to dry through the blurry stare off into the distance as her voice becomes monotone, realising more what she had done. "I lied for you. I lost people who actually cared... including Wong... I... Began having nightmares and you lied to me more... You let me believe I was... Normal... I lied to my friends... I lost my friends... Brodie... Slavomir... Miroslav... Kenji..." Her voice begins to break as she picks herself from the ground, covered in mud and blood. "You were something I falsely believed in... You made me love you... When all I fucking had was Stockholm syndrome!" The voice echoes down the forest as she makes her way to the cliff. Her voice becomes softer, "... Joe... Slavomir...  Logan... Brodie... Wong..." She began to name all her friends she had made, the rock crunching beneath her feet as she places her radio beside her and the cross Max had given to her for her 17th birthday including her wedding ring on top of the radio. "I love you all..." A moment of silence was faulted, tears barely able to form from all the crying she had been doing before. "And I'm so sorry... I lied to the people who wanted to help me. I played mind games. I tried redeeming myself by helping people... I then had nightmares which I thought were real... I self harmed to let all the pain out... I wasn't me anymore.... And I still aren't... This is my time for redemption... To finally redeem myself..." She felt the need to apologise for any wrong she had done. "Max Kamizir... You... Broke me finally..." 

[align=justify]Her whole being crumbles with one final sentence, "Goodbye. Mum.... Dad... I'll be there soon.. I hope..."

Matt    24

*Bjorn heard this all over his radio and paused for a moment... He finally pushed in the button to his radio*

Hmm? Oh dear... Bjorn believes you may be dead... This unfortunate You seem nice.

Well... Bjorn hope you pass onto next life peacefully...

*He released the button and carried on with his writing*

Guest Max   
Guest Max

Max chuckles a little before beginning to transmit

Bye.. bye...

He ends transmission

Oliv    1882

Enzo listens to the transmission.

He hears names he recognizes, and a voice that sounds vaugley familiar, but he can't place it.

He unknowingly presses down on the talk button as he mutters "Jesu Christo".

He turns off his radio after hearing the woman finish speaking, and a few gentlemen, who he really wasn't paying attention to, after hearing some kind of sickening thwack that he can only hope wasn't what he thinks it was.

Combat Logo    84

*Logan holds his radio, standing outside Kabinino, he lets out a heavy sigh, pressing down on the talk button.*

"Rest in peace Rivi... You deserved a lot better than this... You were a good person at heart, we all knew that... *His voice gets quieter, as he drops he head.* God, guide her to a better place... A place that we all wish to one day go... but some may never make it... Rest in peace... Riviaira..."

*A tear runs down into his bandana, getting soaked into it. His grip tightens on his radio, as his voice can be heard in a low growl.*

"Max... You will burn in Hell for this... even if I'm not the one to send you there... Max... I hope you hear this..."

*He lets go of the button as he drops to his knees and punches the ground, every recent event weighing heavier and heavier on him.*

Joules    274

*Tucker hears the transmission and chuckles slightly. He brings the radio up to his mouth and depresses the PTT to speak*

"Wouldn't you know it! She had been warned about him, and in the end it took her life. If you're listening Max... At least you aren't sleeping with underage women anymore eh? No more momma bear for you. I like how you supposedly changed Max... Maybe it's that you have gone more insane. Keep on drinkin'! Maybe it'll kill you before I do."

*He releases the PTT and places his radio back into his pack. He opens his front door and looks over the new town. He sighs and walks back inside, and smiles toward Jelena. He then sighs and says softly 'Well... we tried'*

Guest Max   
Guest Max

-snip-

He begins transmission

You might want to stand away from that edge, my friend. It's pretty sharp, you might cut yourself.

He ends transmission 

Sign in to follow this