Server time: 2017-10-17, 20:46
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Rogério SkyLab

[Open Freq] A Message to the New World Mafia

Frankie prepared his radio console to broadcast his transmission, while standing next to a radio tower. As the signal stabilized, and the static went off, he pushed the PTT button and started talking:

"Johnny Robinson... I know you are now the man in charge of your 'association'... Oh, and sorry for your loss..."

He takes a small pause, in order to check if the signal was still good, and them continued:

"But, I'm not here to talk about Tony, or you, or your group. I'm here to talk about Blake Wulff. You might remember him from the day he met you at the castle, and walked you to Pusta. Well, I can't disclose this message in the frequency, since other people might be hearing, but, I do need a place that I can meet you, and have a little talk. I might keep my identity low by now, because of my own reasons, but I will explain everything once we can talk."

Frankie ends the transmission, grabs a soda from his bag, and starts drinking it as he waits for a response.

MrKindred    24

*Johnny looking a little confused for a moment......then a few seconds later realizes what this man over the radio is talking about. He then pushes his PTT and begins to speak*

"Blake,..... ah yes I remember this man, as i really didnt know the area too well he helped me back to where I needed to be. He was actually rather nice to help me out. If you would like to talk about meeting up you can join me on the Open Frequency channel 107.3. I will turn my radio off for now, to sleep for a little bit, but rest asured I will turn it back on in about 3 hours. We have buisiness to discuss that will be the place to do it, Due to security reasons i will not give out our location over this frequency. Untill then stranger."

*Johnny lets go of his PTT then switches off his radio*

Guest TCGBuNiTy   
Guest TCGBuNiTy

*Vinnie turned the volume up on his radio listening to the conversation between the two. He sighs before pressing down on the transmit button*

"Hey Johnny, as your Consigliere, I must advise you not to meet this man alone. No offense to the man on the other end, but Johnny is an important man and I have to take every precaution possible. Maybe we can setup a meeting spot that's halfway for both of us as Johnny said we cannot disclose our current location. I will assemble some men to come along for the trip as well."

*Vinnie lets go of the transmit button, then shuts his radio off. He takes one last drag of his cigarette and flicks it on the ground, then steps back inside and lays in his bed.*

"I have no problem whatsoever. As long as you can keep the barrel of your gun out of my face, I will be there. I don't represent any danger for you, since my needs are only to talk, but you may take any precaution you want."

He takes a look at the screen of the console, and continues:

"I will maintain contact on the new frequency, but it might take a while. The batteries are running off in this damn thing"

Sign in to follow this