Server time: 2017-08-18, 12:38

Sign in to follow this  
Robert Faltin

Hello!

I took the test and had gotten one incorrect unfortunately! I'm exited to reapply in 6 hours. My only complaint is that i think some of the questions need to be re-worded I've gone back and checked my answers. i checked my questions to try and avoid having to re-apply.

Good luck with the second attempt!! I messed up twice because of the questions, and while they can be tricky they can all be answered.

Good luck with the second attempt!! I messed up twice because of the questions, and while they can be tricky they can all be answered.

Thank you! I'll be online all day! in 6 hours i'll be diving in! hopefully that is. I'm pretty sure of my self though X)

Welcome to the community man.

Samaritan    250

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but if you are looking for role play, I can tell you, you have come to the right place. I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career, skills that enable me to give a great welcome to people like you. If you don't post in the intro thread, I will not look for you, but if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will welcome you to DayZRP."

Hello there Robert Faltin and welcome to the community. Get yourself involved on the forum as it is all part of what makes this community great. If you're having a few issues with the whitelist you can always contact a community helper or just join the Helpdesk in the DayZRP TeamSpeak but as you have said information is key so make sure you do plenty of reading before your next attempt. Best of luck.

Check out the links below, plenty of tips for newcomers there:

Newcomer Guide

FAQ's

Rules

Guide Section

DayZRP Standalone Lore

Member Lore and Stories

Any questions? Find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.

Guest TCGBuNiTy   
Guest TCGBuNiTy

I agree with you in a way, some of the questions are worded very oddly. I hope you get them all correct and hopefully get accepted into the community. It's a great place, and you will have an amazing experience I promise.

DarkSide    229

Welcome dude!

Boston    645

Welcome and good luck on your future whitelist attempts... :)

If you need help, stop in TS's helpdesk and get a CH. They'd be more than happy to help. ;)

Enjoy your stay!

Well, its been roughly six hours any news? Also welcome to the community friend.

I've Passed the test. I pulled an all nighter and passed out during they day finished it moments ago

I've Passed the test. I pulled an all nighter and passed out during they day finished it moments ago