Server time: 2017-08-18, 16:26

Sign in to follow this  
Finn

Journal Entry #7 - Alek Tokariwski

Finn    76

-- His writing would once again be jittery --

Saturday, March 12th

I cannot take this anymore, why won't these people leave me alone. I don't even want to live, why should I live... I cannot avoid them, they are everywhere, I am always robbed, I must do something. Sew my mouth shut, dig myself a grave. I can't go on anymore, I ran from them with other people. We were surrounded and my friends escaped and I was caught. They didn't even come back, what point is there to life if all I ever do is get robbed, beaten and tortured. I hope Somebody will help me, I don't know what to do. I don't know how to make these guys leave me alone, I'm just a hunter and I want to live in peace. I never asked to be robbed on a daily basis.

I must remain silent, I cannot speak my name, I cannot speak of my past, I cannot speak of anyone I know. I must remain a stranger to all, I hope that one day I can finally live without being robbed, beaten or tortured, otherwise it is only a bullet that can free me. I can't run from these monsters, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me, help me.....

-- A drawing would spread across the next two pages --

547x500http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/tough_love/good-god.jpg[/img]

Help me....

Finn    76

Woah...that went dark real fast

Yeah, these masquerade people are really getting to him. He is going insane, and I'm going insane Irl cause of all the time I spend getting the loot that is stolen haha.

Terra    1367

Woah...that went dark real fast

Yeah, these masquerade people are really getting to him. He is going insane, and I'm going insane Irl cause of all the time I spend getting the loot that is stolen haha.

Princess was so nice to Alek! He volunteered <3 She will never forget that and will always be thankful!

Finn    76

-Snip-

Yeah, He doesn't hate her. But she's the reason he is getting tormented, haha.

It's very good RP overall. :)

Terra    1367

-Snip-

Yeah, He doesn't hate her. But she's the reason he is getting tormented, haha.

It's very good RP overall. :)

YEAH! They are like friends now, right?

Finn    76

-snip-

You could say that although Alek is afraid of the rest of the group. haha :3

Terra    1367

-snip-

You could say that although Alek is afraid of the rest of the group. haha :3

They just love you!

Finn    76

-snip-

Love tormenting him, he's a free loot drop. haha, I'm going to try and keep the loot I got for a while, Alek will travel places elsewhere than the Vybor area till I feel up to losing some stuff. :P

Wow dude this is really creepy...Those pictures at the end are going to give me nightmares....

Let's hope the creepy clown people leave you alone now that they've properly screwed you up ;)

Good read though, look forward to more :)