Server time: 2017-08-18, 08:44

Sign in to follow this  

[Open Frequency] Anyone Want Some Booger Sugar?

*Antonio grabs radio after sitting down in his nice shack for a while...

...ehhh hows it going everybody.... im not very use to sending out a radio transmission so forgive me for my lack of knowledge...

*chuckles

...My name is Antonio... Antonio Avino... and i'm looking to sell some of my product to you fine people of Chernarus! People like to call me the Booger Sugar man. If you guys wanna sit back and get fucked up on some of my Booger Sugar and take a break from the horrible fucking world we live in right now, then contact me and we'll setup a private meeting!

*ends transmission

SweetJoe    278

The american presses the button on the radio and begins to talk. "Hey. Names Joe. Im interested in trade. What grade is the cocaine and how many kilos do you have. Im only interested in a bulk deal. 4 bricks of high grade diesal for 1 brick of premium. If you have it. Price is non negotiable and i have the ability to test purity, so if its not minimally ninty percent pure well have problems." He releases the button.

"Damn man you have some fucking balls." The irishmen laughed. "Didnt know ya could be so firm."

"Well this is a real businiss transaction, not just some trade. Drug dealers are dangerous bro. Cant show weakness." He said solmnly before taking a sip of Coca-Cola.

The american presses the button on the radio and begins to talk. "Hey. Names Joe. Im interested in trade. What grade is the cocaine and how many kilos do you have. Im only interested in a bulk deal. 4 bricks of high grade diesal for 1 brick of premium. If you have it. Price is non negotiable and i have the ability to test purity, so if its not minimally ninty percent pure well have problems." He releases the button.

"Damn man you have some fucking balls." The irishmen laughed. "Didnt know ya could be so firm."

"Well this is a real businiss transaction, not just some trade. Drug dealers are dangerous bro. Cant show weakness." He said solmnly before taking a sip of Coca-Cola.

*presses transmit button on radio

...We will need to speak in person for a bulk deal first... Meet me at the broken down ship just North East of Berezino... Come alone... If you dont follow these intructions... deals off...

*transmission ends

*presses transmit button

...Joe, how long is it gonna take you to get there, i need to know the time frame... cause i gotta pick up my product... and remember, come alone... or else we're gonna have problems...

*transmission ends

SweetJoe    278

The American moves to press the button but the Irishmen knocks him on his ass. He then presses the button himself.

"No deal, ya didnt answer any of the mans fuckin questions. Keep ya snow snot." Annoyed the irishmen releases the button.

The American looks up annoyed. "I was going to tell him that myself ya know. Its probally Crocadile anyhow." He dusts himself off returning to his seat. "Should we continue scanning?"

The American moves to press the button but the Irishmen knocks him on his ass. He then presses the button himself.

"No deal, ya didnt answer any of the mans fuckin questions. Keep ya snow snot." Annoyed the irishmen releases the button.

The American looks up annoyed. "I was going to tell him that myself ya know. Its probally Crocadile anyhow." He dusts himself off returning to his seat. "Should we continue scanning?"

*Presses transmit button quickly

...You contacted me so dont get all upset when i tell you how its gonna go down! Big deals must me spoken in person, not over radio because i'm not having my deal busted like it has been before... If you want some of my stuff you gotta go by my rules... but if you are done with the deal then dont fucking reply... i'm giving you an hour to reply before my offer is off the table...

*Transmission ends abruptly