Server time: 2017-10-17, 07:55
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Boston

[OPEN FREQ.] An Apology to René Stutter & Jacob Coetzee

Boston    768

*Jeffrey Brewer lay in a patch of grass on a hill near Berezino, staring blankly up into the sky... He sits up and rubs his now shaven head, feeling guilt over what he had done to two people who could have been great friends... He picks up his radio and transmits...*

"I don't know if this thing is configured right or not, but hopefully this reaches the right people... This is a message to Rene Stutter and Jacob Coetzee. Some time ago, I believe around the beginning of February, I made a mistake I'll never be able to fix. I was paid to do the Indian's dirty work. The pressure was too high and I sunk down to his level, and that's my fault. I'm hoping you'll be able to forgive me for what I've done. The guilt truly has been eating away at me both mentally and physically... to the point to where I've changed myself in hopes of facing the right direction..."

*Jeff proceeds to rub his bald head... before continuing transmission...*

"I'd done the opposite of what I was supposed to do, which is protect people. Instead I'd caused harm, and that's my fault..."

"Whether or not this reaches you, or anyone else, I'm just hoping this'll relieve some of the tension. We all make mistakes and this is my way of trying to make up for it... As such I will provide my bodyguarding services free of charge to the people that this message is directed to..."

"Brewer out..."

*Jeff sets down the radio and slumps back, continuing to look up into the sky, as he takes a breath of relief...*

Terra    1449

*René is listening to the message and starts to shake her head, raising her eyebrow while looking at Brian*

That´s the guy I told you about...I think.

*Renés passes her radio to Brian*

You want to say something to him?

Hebee    2646

*Chase takes the radio from Rene*

Your name is Jeff right? Well Listen here you greasy little fuck bag, I do not care what it takes, where you hide, what I have to do. . . *chase takes a deep breath* I will find you and I swear to god you will wish that you were fucking dead. I don't know what kind of little bitch sympathy play you are trying to do here you little bitch, but Rene here asshole, she is MY woman. I will unload an entire fucking mag into your body and set you ablaze as you gasp for air mother fucker. You are going to have to have two guns and a fucking exorcist to stop me from getting to you...

*Chase screams*I WILL FUCKING MASSACRE YOU!

*Chase throws the radio on the ground and walks away*

Diamond    0

*Chase takes the radio from Rene*

Your name is Jeff right? Well Listen here you greasy little fuck bag, I do not care what it takes, where you hide, what I have to do. . . *chase takes a deep breath* I will find you and I swear to god you will wish that you were fucking dead. I don't know what kind of little bitch sympathy play you are trying to do here you little bitch, but Rene here asshole, she is MY woman. I will unload an entire fucking mag into your body and set you ablaze as you gasp for air mother fucker. You are going to have to have two guns and a fucking exorcist to stop me from getting to you...

*Chase screams*I WILL FUCKING MASSACRE YOU!

*Chase throws the radio on the ground and walks away*

*Clay turns on his radio*

oh man... You fucked up

*turns off radio and laughs*

Terra    1449

*René looks kinda shocked at Brain. While the radio is still open she

slowly starts to smile at him while he is screaming into the radio. She is getting goosebumps all over her body and then she starts to talk*

Damn, I really am your woman, am I?... . I like it when you scream like that.

*smiles at him*

I want to find him Brian.

I really want to find him.

He could be a good one to practice some more, right?

Boston    768

*Jeff listens to the replies and decides to leave one more message before cutting contact...*

"So this is it, huh? I see you've found some new friends... Tell me to take my apology and shove it up my ass? Alright. Fair enough. Good luck finding me..."

"Brewer out..."

*Jeff takes his radio and turns it off completely, stopping him from recieving other messages... He then throws his radio 15 feet away from his current position...*

"Just another day at the office..."

Jack the Ripper    336

*Ivan raised his eyebrows slightly, surprised at Chases outburst. However, he was also somewhat impressed. He'd always known the man to be relatively level headed, though a little deranged. Ivan presses down the transmit button and speaks.*

"Never heard you being so worked up before old pal. Reminds me of myself back when you damn near killed my old brother."

*Ivan stops for a moment, lost in thought. His next words are sincere.*

"You and I have been through a lot. Hunting each other, carving each other to pieces, each of us coming closer and closer to killing the other.

Though there were times that I wanted you dead and gone, I couldn't help but be impressed by your blood lust, your conviction.

Now I like to think think that we've reached even ground, that we've put it all behind us.

And it also seems to me that I owe you a few for watching my back on a few occasions. So if I find this man, I'll be sure to let you know. And if you need an extra hand, you need only ask."

*Ivan takes his finger off the transmit button and lowers his radio.*

DickSlide    250

*Vinnie picks up his radio*

Well what the fuck? Are you serious? Do us all a favor fuck boi stop fucking with the Clowns you ape.

*Vinnie takes a brief pause*

Anyway just stop. You are starting a war that you cannot finish you will be fucked over so hard in this situation.

Go eat fucking cat litter!

*Vinnie puts his radio away*  

Zunn    0

*Jacob hears the transmission coming through on his radio and intently grabs it waiting for a chance to respond*

*Jacob rubs his head in thought before holding down the PTT*

What you did that day should never be forgotten...it can't be. Your actions that day prevented me from saving a friend, never mind what you did to Rene and I. Yet, I've made mistakes just like you, I know how it tears at you.

*Jacob takes a moment to compose himself*

I will forgive but not forget, however...I don't think there's gunna' be much left of you to forgive.

Good luck.

*He releases the PTT and places his radio on the side again*

RedSky    123

-snip-

-Finnr hears the transmission on the frequency and pushes on the ptt-

Damn Ivan, that was a great piece... Well you said we would go out hunting together again this might be a fucking nice moment..... Ive been bored out of my ass anyway....

-Finnr clicks off the radio-

Mamba    0

* Cabaas is sitting by the river, he hears the apology and then the screaming. He cocks his head to the side and slides his foot into the radio gently pushing it into the water. To much talkie. He slowly peels a banana and bites it humming a happy song.

Sylvester Todd    402

*He holds down the PTT*

Hey hello? Is this frequency available for private use?

Hmmmmm....

Well, silent enough, suppose I'll use this for myself now

*He releases the PTT*

Cody Husky    6

*Alec hears Todd's transmission while flipping through frequencies and presses his PTT*

"......You ruined me pants...."

*Alec releases his PTT

Bauglir2011    156

*Kirill takes out his radio and replies.*

What's the matter, Chase? Loosing your cool? Getting nervous? I hope you gonna make a public broadcast, when you get the bastard.

*He releases the PTT and chuckles.*

Terra    1449

*Kirill takes out his radio and replies.*

What's the matter, Chase? Loosing your cool? Getting nervous? I hope you gonna make a public broadcast, when you get the bastard.

*He releases the PTT and chuckles.*

René sits next to a pond, waiting for Chase.

She hears that guy on the radio. She picks up her radio, presses the button and starts to speak*

"You are a little late to the party buddy."

*while putting the radio away, button still pressed, she says*

"Idiot"

Sign in to follow this