Server time: 2017-08-16, 19:25

Sign in to follow this  
Dew

154.9 - Lopatino Kings Frequency [Open Freq.]

Dew    203

*Frantisek Raised his radio to his lips and clicks the transmission*

Hello, I am Frantisek Anrep. 

*Frantisek sighs*

I lead the gang known as The Lopatino Kings.

*He smiles*

We have retaken control of Lopatino so if you want to travel through don't do anything stupid. We also have a sorta of like, what they call, business. Sorry my English is not best. We deal arms, heavy arms, light arms, hunting arms, all types of arms. We have ammunition, clips, scopes, red dots, we have it all.

*Frantisek takes a breath*

If you're interested contact us on this frequency. Oh yea, if you try to fuck us over we will cut your balls off.

*Frantisek laughs and puts his radio down*

*A burst of static is heard, before a voice starts to speak*

Hello, Mr. Anrep! I represent a group of individuals that are in a line of work that kind of.... Aligns, with yours. We would like to possibly meet and discuss some business and other matters. On your terms, of course. We hope to work something and maybe see a future friendship blossom through, and lead to a great future in Chernarus, for the both of our groups.

*The static resumes than goes silent*

Oyface    301

Ashby grabs his radio, and starts transmitting.

"Say I wanted to do business .. How do I know I'm not gonna get jumped the moment I step foot inside your town?"

Transmission ends.

-snip-

Yevhen picks up his radio, holds the button down and speaks into it clearly.

"We not bad people, you come into town and treat us with respect, no problem."

He releases the radio button, placing the radio at his side.

Oyface    301

-snip-

-snip-

Ashby smiles as he starts transmitting again.

"Yeah, well, it's easy to say that over the radio, you know what I mean? Let's just agree that if anything happens to me in your town, some friends of mine aren't gonna be too happy about that. So in reality, we both want this to go well."

He pauses, the transmission goes silent for a few seconds, before it comes back.

"No disrespect or anything, I'm just making sure we're on the same page here."

Transmission ends.

Dew    203

*Frantisek grabs his radio*

I give you my word, as long as you don't do anything stupid you'll be fine

*Frantisek puts his radio down*

*A burst of static is heard, before a voice starts to speak*

Hello, Mr. Anrep! I represent a group of individuals that are in a line of work that kind of.... Aligns, with yours. We would like to possibly meet and discuss some business and other matters. On your terms, of course. We hope to work something and maybe see a future friendship blossom through, and lead to a great future in Chernarus, for the both of our groups.

*The static resumes than goes silent*

*Frantisek grabs his radio*

If you want to have meeting, let me know what time and location. I don't want you to roll up with like 15 of your guys, only you and one other. Then it will be me and one other.

*Fred hears the radio transmission, and considers the risks and benefits. He plays out the most likely scenario in his head: Him getting there and getting robbed blind, then maybe getting released half naked. He was not going to risk that. Especially since he was alone*

"Well, Mr. Anrep...you sure provide a nice offer. However, I hope we can clarify some things over the radio before I meet you in person -If I ever get the chance, anyhow. I wish to understand how your transaction system works: Currency, essentially, as the dollar bill is only good for starting a fire these days. I would assume that you deal in trade? If so, what do you accept? Or should this all be worked out in person?"

*Fred releases the transmission key for a moment, unsure of whether a bunch of weapon dealers are to be trusted*

"Well...thats what I have to ask for now..."

*Fred abruptly ends the transmission, unsure of what else to add to it. "Wish I was better at talking..." he whispers to himself*

Mike-Styles    19

*dima picks up his radio and begins to transmit*

So if you boys really do have every type of weapon out there, it wouldn't be that big of a deal for me to place an order for an SVD sniper rifle would it?

If you do happen have one me and my boys would be willing to pay BIG BUCKS for it. If you have one for sale please transmit a price for one over this frequency, I'll be listening.

*Dima puta down his radio and closes his eyes to take a nap*

Dew    203

*Fred hears the radio transmission, and considers the risks and benefits. He plays out the most likely scenario in his head: Him getting there and getting robbed blind, then maybe getting released half naked. He was not going to risk that. Especially since he was alone*

"Well, Mr. Anrep...you sure provide a nice offer. However, I hope we can clarify some things over the radio before I meet you in person -If I ever get the chance, anyhow. I wish to understand how your transaction system works: Currency, essentially, as the dollar bill is only good for starting a fire these days. I would assume that you deal in trade? If so, what do you accept? Or should this all be worked out in person?"

*Fred releases the transmission key for a moment, unsure of whether a bunch of weapon dealers are to be trusted*

"Well...thats what I have to ask for now..."

*Fred abruptly ends the transmission, unsure of what else to add to it. "Wish I was better at talking..." he whispers to himself*

*Frantisek picks up his radio*

All our transactions are face to face, we don't do none of that pussy shit over the radio.

*dima picks up his radio and begins to transmit*

So if you boys really do have every type of weapon out there, it wouldn't be that big of a deal for me to place an order for an SVD sniper rifle would it?

If you do happen have one me and my boys would be willing to pay BIG BUCKS for it. If you have one for sale please transmit a price for one over this frequency, I'll be listening.

*Dima puta down his radio and closes his eyes to take a nap*

Yes we have too many of those come take one please!

MrKindred    24

*Johnny Picks up his radio after hearing all these voices,then pushes down his PTT*

"Hello, you may not know me, but I my friend have heard of you. If you would like to meet and discuss business I think it would be in both of our best interests. My name is Johnny.....Johnny E. Robinson, I am the leader and the Don of the New World Mafia.

*He would pause for a moment looking at the Sword that was givin to him by his former Boss and friend, he would sigh a little bit holding back the pain from loosing him.*

"I have a proposition that I would like to discuss with you, that could possibly benefit both of our groups. I would like it if you and possibly your second in command could come speak to me. As you already know where we are beings you have already spoken with some of my boys, and you know where you can find me. Until then I will be awaiting your Response." 

*He lets go of his PTT ending the transmission*

Dew    203

*Johnny Picks up his radio after hearing all these voices,then pushes down his PTT*

"Hello, you may not know me, but I my friend have heard of you. If you would like to meet and discuss business I think it would be in both of our best interests. My name is Johnny.....Johnny E. Robinson, I am the leader and the Don of the New World Mafia.

*He would pause for a moment looking at the Sword that was givin to him by his former Boss and friend, he would sigh a little bit holding back the pain from loosing him.*

"I have a proposition that I would like to discuss with you, that could possibly benefit both of our groups. I would like it if you and possibly your second in command could come speak to me. As you already know where we are beings you have already spoken with some of my boys, and you know where you can find me. Until then I will be awaiting your Response." 

When and where.

MrKindred    24

When and where.

*Hearing the quick response he smiles a little, then pushes his PTT*

"How about tonight? If that sounds good to you of course."

*He would then let go of his PTT awaiting a response* 

Dew    203

-snip-

Okay, tonight where?

MrKindred    24

-snip-

Okay, tonight where?

*Johnny pushes his PTT*

"How about I send two of my men to Vavilovo to meet you, when you meet them they will take you to me, we have to be careful what we say over this frequency. "

*Johnny lets go of the PTT*

Dew    203

Taking orders in Lopatino right now, come through if you wanna talk business

Giraffel    94

*And old man lights up his cigarette as he finally found a house to spend the night in. He grabs a radio from his bag and click the "TALK" button. A very recognizable a bit London a bit Slavic accent can be heard over the radio.*

"Hello Gentlemen, I just wanted to thank you for you time to make business with us... I am pretty sure both of the organizations will have a lot of benefits and I am looking forward to seeing you again."

*He takes a deep inhale from the cig and exhales a big cloud of smoke*

"I hope you didn't hurt the man too much, I mean... He actually seemed like a decent guy at first. Too bad he had a problem with ya. But hey, maybe he will learn no to trust anyone anymore..."

*He stops speaking for a few moments, takes his gloves and glasses off*

"Expect a lot of customers in your Kingdom soon, hehe. We know people who are in need of your inventory and I am pretty sure they will pay in satisfying prices. Stay safe out there bratrs, and if you ever need help you know the numbers. Thanks for everything again."

*Vilem clicks the "TALK" button again and waits for a reply, he flicks his cigarette through a window*

Dew    203

-SNIP-

Yes, I am looking forward to our newly found friendship.

*Frantisek smiles*

May both of our businesses prosper and may death rain upon our competitors.

*Jack hears the transmission and talks of trade*

Alright there. I was just wondering if it would be possible to meet you guys in lopatino about now?

*Short pause*

I'm near lopatino and am looking for some things. Please reply.

*Jack sits against a tree and waits for a response*

Dew    203

*Jack hears the transmission and talks of trade*

Alright there. I was just wondering if it would be possible to meet you guys in lopatino about now?

*Short pause*

I'm near lopatino and am looking for some things.  Please reply.

*Jack sits against a tree and waits for a response*

*Frantisek picks up his radio peeking out the window*

You still here?

*Frantisek puts the radio down*

*Jack jumps awake he seems to have dozed off*

uh...yeah yeah i'll uh i'll be there soon

*He releases the transmit button and starts to head off*

Dew    203

*Frantisek Picks up his radio while sitting in his office in Lopatino*

We're in Lopatino as of right now, if you want to place an order come now.

Dew    203

*Frantisek takes out his radio while sitting back in his chair in his office*

Currently taking orders from clients in Lopatino, come through if you're looking for anything.

*Frantisek puts his radio on his desk*

killerpond    5

*Piers thumbs on his radio after sorting his supplies*

I heard this is the freq for the Lopatino Kings, I have supplies you may be interested in if you are around. Please respond.

*Piers thumbs off his radio*

Dew    203

*Piers thumbs on his radio after sorting his supplies*

I heard this is the freq for the Lopatino Kings, I have supplies you may be interested in if you are around. Please respond.

*Piers thumbs off his radio*

Come to Lopatino and we shall deal, let me know when you're here

*Cyril picks up his radio and begins to speak*

"We are currently in Lopatino and accepting orders, come by and see us if you're looking for anything"

*Cyril turns his radio off and slides it back into the pocket on his backpack*