Server time: 2017-08-23, 14:00

Sign in to follow this  
KletusCreed

Journal of a Returning Roleplayer.

KletusCreed    0

Journal of a Returning Roleplayer.

4:30 pm 12/03/2016

Start of day one: Hey journal. Been a very long time. Sorry about not upkeeping you. I just kinda got distracted. Life and all. Was thinking about you and how I used to make posts of you when I played with this DayZRP community. Think I might get back into playing it. I gotta find out if I still have an account there.  Will likely have to see if they use arma 3 or DayZ still. Will also have to buy arma3 and/or DayZ. I'll be back, don't worry.

5:00 pm 12/03/2016

Start of day one: So after a bit of research and a bit more procrastination I think they use DayZ, which means I have to buy it. All good though, I'm keen to try it. Downloading it now and seeing if I'm still whitelisted and I'm not! No surpises there but it means I have to go through this hell again! yay! Seeing how long it took me to find the rules passcode last time I'm going to concentrate on that. Talk later!

5:30 pm 12/03/2016

Middle of day one: Ok! Read the rules and found the passcode! Rules were alot easier to read this time. AHA! DayZ just finished Downloading. Yay! Now I gotta find out if it requires any mods. Also gotta finish my application. looks like there are a bunch of questions about the lore. I don't remember it, So I have to read up on that. Wish me luck. Update you again soon.

8:00 pm 12/03/2016

End of day one: So I've read all the lore and rules and now I have to write a story. Probably base it around my previous character. Will likely need to find a new reason why he is there. The old one was pretty shakey (didn't know that at the time).

9:15 pm 12/03/2016

End of day one: Finished the application and now all I have to do is wait. it doesn't tell me how far up the que I am anymore like it used to. So I just have to assume it'll be done in the morrow. I will post an update then. See ya later journal.

Marcunt    218

Hope you get white-listed, buddy! :)

Well... This is a fairly interesting story :P