Server time: 2017-08-20, 10:01

Sign in to follow this  
Doc Phlox

KOS in Exile

Question

Doc Phlox    24

Hey all, been playing new Exile, just wanted to ask a quick question. Are there any rules yet, like KOS and whatnot, because I keep heaing so many gunshots, then the message saying someone died. Of course this could be from Zed. Just wanted to make sure we aren't running around like savages shooting people for a can of dog-food.

Can people even initiate with Voice yet, or is it all text based initiation?

14 answers to this question

Dew    215

The map has sounds like gunshots, kids yelling help, and sometimes mortars. The map was originally for the game Stalker I believe.

//moved to Questions

RP rules are enforced presently on Namalsk. And yes, if you have TFR working, then initiations should not be an issue.

Doc Phlox    24

RP rules are enforced presently on Namalsk. And yes, if you have TFR working, then initiations should not be an issue.

I do have tfr, but everytime I go to PTT it just says it is transmitting on a channel, how do I fix that?

//moved to Questions

Sorry Jannik, I thought it should be in the exile thread, will remember this for next time. Thanks, and thanks again for your help today. Somebody earned some Beanz.

I do have tfr, but everytime I go to PTT it just says it is transmitting on a channel, how do I fix that?

//moved to Questions

Sorry Jannik, I thought it should be in the exile thread, will remember this for next time. Thanks, and thanks again for your help today. Somebody earned some Beanz.

Are you using caps lock? Because that is default for radio transmitting.

For direct communication, use your ts push to talk key (assuming you have one)

Ramon    333

//moved to Questions

Do you have to be in the TS Arma 3 room for this or can you also be in a other room while talking?

Doc Phlox    24

Ah, that is why everyone in the ts room has their sound muted. So I did it, and it doesn't say anything (and as nobody was around I couldn't gt verification), but I assume that is because it is through TS, and not ARMA 3 specifically?

Ramon    333

I use caps lock yes. I get no respons if people are talking if I use that button.

Do you have to be in the TS Arma 3 room for this or can you also be in a other room while talking?

In order for TFR to work you have to be in the room using TFR, also you should rebind you PTT button in teamspeak to something other than caps lock

What Jack said :D

Killerwelden    153

Yeah there are no rules yet.

... wrong. As I previously stated, full RP rules are enforced presently.

When we had Esseker, it was different.

Killerwelden    153

... wrong. As I previously stated, full RP rules are enforced presently.

Wait my bad, sorry didn't see that. lol

Chinchilla    75

Hey Doc!

As stated by Shark all DayzRP standalone and community rules apply within Exile.

You may review those here.

With that, I'll mark this as solved.  Please make a new thread should you have anymore questions!  Thanks!

/solved