Server time: 2017-08-20, 21:16

Sign in to follow this  
Mercy

BrOKen fREqUenCy [Open Frequency]

Mercy    496

If anyone remembered who these people where, what they even sounded like or even gave a damn the transmission could cause concern of possibly hope. A familiar male voice yells but the transmission broken and bearable to even understand in some points. The voice seem distance for the time being. Meanwhile a slight womanly groan also comes across the transmission but unable to identify who it is. 

"Yo--..took..*static*..f--m..me!" Dragoslav's roar was like that of a mad animal, incoherent, focused on nothing but their prey. Eventually his lips twisting into a scowl. "Vi--mo -e *static* Pak--.." His Serbian was harsh but fluid, his form slowly raising to standing position, it was still broken on the transmission but hopefully people could figure out it they focused. The rain was like a silent absolution, hearing the patters on the radio and the body holding it. The woman groaned again, a gurgled cough before stopping. A pained female British voice questioned,  "Dr--*static*slav?"

He found Hope tied to a nearby tree, her hands bound in a carelessly thrown together knot, form battered and bruised. He felt as if the wind had been knocked out of his body, once he finally laid eyes on his long lost friend. After such strife, after such suffering, for the both of them.. she was finally before his eyes. She had been awoken by the commotion, Dragoslav was on his knees, quietly shushing her. "Y-u don't ne--to talk.. save *static* ener-- Hope." He went to work cutting her loose, his arms wrapping about her form, pulling her into a light embrace. The radio crackling as her body slumped into Dragoslav's arms weakly. He softly spoke to Hope. "I'm *static* sor-y I took *static* damn long.." He nearly choked up on his words, a few stray tears escaping down his cheek, mixing with the gentle drops of rain. He helped her to her feet as she gave another painful cough before speaking, "M- own fa-u--t. I s-ouldn'- *static* mor-hine in f-rst pla-e..." Dragoslav hushed her a little more with a violent attitude, upset with what she was saying before reassuring her, "We'r- g--ng back *static* Camp *static* H-pe. Fir-t you *static* nee- to re-t..." The transmission soon after dies off whilst Dragoslav and Dr. Hope Pisces with the muffled and fully broken talking which was nothing but gibberish at the end. Maybe Dragoslav's radio was on, and maybe he had a few batteries. 

SweetJoe    281

The irishmen leaned forward in his chair. The American leaned across the table the radio sat on and pressed the button, a worried look on his face.

"If you can hear me, we can hear you. Your signal is bad and ya sound like your in trouble. Our signal is boosted so ya should hear us. Please respond. Alright Druggo, let go of the button." The Irishmen said in a clear and authoritative voice, the American  released the button.

"Really...they sound like they are dying out there and you command them to respond? I think you were smarter before i started smoking you up." The American said while shaking his head. " i dont think they are in a position to respond, and even if they do...we wont understand them."

"Thats not the point Joey M'boy. Thats not the point. Now shut up for a while." The two sat in the firelight staring in anticipation at the machine sitting before them.

Mercy    496

-snip-

The radio came in with a loud buzzing noise, enough to replicate a ghost box. It was loud and booming with static, obviously they were afar from a radius which could give a better transmission. Dragoslav's voice questions but the transmission more recognisable with words spoken by the individuals. "Joseph Car-*static*" Dragoslav looks towards Hope, giving off a frown as they travelled without stopping for rest until now. "Carmine come -n --rmine...*static*" Hope takes a small breath before transmitting another cough on the radio from a far. Dragoslav kneels down, rubbing her back whilst the radio was in his other hand. He trys again, "Car-ine... Need to kn-w where camp is se- up... Come *static* Car-ine... I have Dr. H-pe... Repeat I -ound *Static* Dr. Hope." Hope questions to Dragoslav, even though her knowledge of the radio was on she still asked. Her voice slightly pained but sounded more normal from the past weeks she had experienced. "H-w far are w- *Static* C-an we no- ju-t go back *static*." Dragoslav shakes his head to the stubborn Dr. "Hope *static* need to re-t. You'r- still *static* hurt..." Dragoslav trys contacting his friend again, "Carmine... Jos-ph Carmine. Come -n..." The radio goes silent as Dragoslav awaits the response. Even if it wasn't off Carmine.

Pinkerton    40

*Joseph hears the transmission and quickly strips the radio from his pouch, but thinks that his signal is out of reach, so he puts it down and runs to the cliffside near the town he's in, he pulls out the radio and begins to transmit with a loss of breath*

"Drago, I can hear you. I don't know if you can hear me but your broken up. Listen to me, camp hope has been lost and I can't give out my current POS for security reasons. If you can hear me, go to no Novaya Petrovka. Get back into contact with me and I'll come get you. *Joseph take a breath* If you can get there, I can help you. Uchovejte se v bezpečí a nedovolte, aby někdo zastavit.  Hodně štěstí."

*Joseph releases the button and begins pacing the cliffside, hoping they will make it there safe and sound.  He remembers the other two men that were there and presses transmit again*

"Nezajímá mě, jak se druhá dvě tam dostat."

*He slowly lets go of the button and refits the radio to his vest, he begins setting up a small camp and sits on the cliff and awaits their transmission for the next while.*

Mercy    496

-snip-

Dragoslav's head raises to his radio after what seemed like hours. He smiles looking towards Hope as he slightly understood the transmission, something about Novaya. And the two men. His face slowly drowns with a blank expression, the transmission was broken as he punches his leg with frustration and a grunt, he transmits to Joseph. The frequency still broken as he reaches the radio into the air thinking it would help a little. "O-a muzi js-- *static* mrtvi... *static* Zabil jsem *static* je..." Hope frowns towards Dragoslav, she didn't know a lot of the Czech language but some words did perk to her ears. Her eyes lowering a little with the sickness of the sight of the man's head being punched in to; turning a human head into human pulp. Hope spoke a little louder, slowly regaining energy, "Lets res- *static* here for th- *static* being... Then we c-n move *static*.... I kn-w we don't ha-e much f--- *static* but I nee- to *static* energy. *static* An- talk t- Vic-or... *static*" Dragoslav turns away from Hope to finish the transmission; holding back the anger from what he heard a few weeks ago. His mindset thinking that the name she mentioned had basically tossed her aside. He shuck his head, back to concentrating on talking to Carmine,  hopefully more clearer than before. "We will st-y here like Hope as-ed I hav- plenty *static* batte-ies *static* to last for a fe- weeks *static* Novak and Pi-ces out."

*Victor immediately picks up his radio hearing the transmission*

"Hello! Can you read me?! Hope! For fucks sake!"

*Frustrated, Victor tosses his radio across the room. He sits on his bed and looks down thinking to himself.* 

Mercy    496

-snips-

Dragoslav's head quickly turns to the radio with the broken transmission and recognising the voice and quickly springing to his feet. Knowing the transmission would still be broken he had to reply; angered by the fact from weeks ago what he said about her. How she was probably dead. How he had gave up on her and now gave a fuck she was still alive and breathing. He walks away from the sleeping doctor, coat over her but slightly disturbed with the loud pitched noise from the radio. He presses the PTT button, replying to him. His voice in a whisper but a slight growl down the radio, the plastic radio nearly touching his lips. "Listen yo- p--ce of shit! *static* You d--n't even *static* com- to save your fi-ncée, I --id! You *static* think it's all fu-kin- fun and --mes!? She was *static* beat-- an- tortured and *static* you --ve up on her li-e t-at!" He clicks hoping the radio transmits it. He holds the radio with anger, almost as if it could burst into a million pieces in his hand. He turns his head to Hope, her face staring at him with confusion. The distant voice of the doctor replying to Dragoslav, "Drag---av? *static* W-at are *static* you... Wh- --e you *static* tal--ng *static* too?" He quickly lets go of the transmission button immediatley, saying to her with a fake smile, "I'm just getting annoyed at this shitty transmission."

*Victor turns towards his radio hearing Dragoslav speak. Victor reaches for his 1911 and chambers the round shooting the radio with the entire mag.*

"Putito Mongrel. Chinga tu madre."

*Victor says holstering his sidearm. He lays on his bed and closes his eyes attempting to sleep.*

Mercy    496

-snip-

Hope stared at Dragoslav still, her face turning into a frown as if she heard a ghost. "Dragoslav can I see the radio for a moment, I want to see..." He almost hesitated, slowly nodding as if he wasn't hiding anything from her. He walks over to Hope, handing her the radio. "The transmission is still broken, you're not going to get much from it." Hope wasn't stupid, she knew he was talking to someone not some. She takes the radio as it crackles with static.

She holds the PTT button down trying to contact, "Res--nding *static* person repeat *static* Do yo- *static* copy...?" She looks back up at Dragoslav as his face frowns, she tries again, "Comi-- in *static* Pisce-... R-peat." She sighs. Letting go of the PTT and asks Dragoslav, "I'm not stupid, who was it?" Dragoslav turned away wanting to avoid the question, "Dragoslav." Her tone more stricter. He replies with a burst of annoyance, "The man who was supposed to be your fiancé! Who said you maybe be dead! Who carelessly said 'Every man for their own.'" Hope chuckled, "You're kidding me right?" Dragoslav's face didn't change but Hope's did, dropping with a broken hearted look.

"I'm keeping a hold of this for the time being." She waves the radio with a tone which sounded hurt...

Pinkerton    40

*Joseph hears Victor and begins to slowly pick up his radio, he begins to speak in a slow, painful tone*

"Victor, you oughtta stay off the radio.............It'd be for the best...............we all know how you felt when she disappeared.............I'd assume it hasn't changed..............every man for himself..........right?.................. Adios en vaya con dios, amigo."

*He releases the PTT and begins to change the bandages on his face from the shrapnel wounds he received from a grenade blast*

Mercy    496

Hope accidentally clicked on the transmission broadcasting with the side of her leg; still painful to move but she was attempting her best to try and act or even be normal with her recovering injuries. Hope had her own battery for her own radio borrowed off Dragoslav and Dragoslav had his own radio too. Voices began to transmit through the radio, one being Hope's impatient tone. The radio broadcast still broken. "Drago-lav." She calls out, holding herself by a tree with the soft gale breezing by her. Static on the radio had gone silent, oblivious to the transmission she thought the battery had already died inside which at this point she just felt like giving up on few things. "-m?" Dragoslav popped around the tree after doing a few.... toilet jobs... "Lets -o, I -ate being -ere. It's cold, we have no food now, we -an search a few towns and be in the c--p Carmine has m-de for us... When we *static* up with him. Th-n I ca- go talk to Victo- and --u know." Dragoslav immediately hopped forward, waving his finger in disagreement. "Oh -o *static* you -in't --ing *static* anywhere near that pri-k!" Hope frowned, she still loved him, maybe she was trying to understand why he would say such a thing from what Dragoslav had told her. "Cliché, --u're my fa--er *static* now?" Hope sarcastically snapped, something she never would do. She was still defending Victor, this in turn made Dragoslav snap back, “A-- you fucking *static* du-b!? He do--n't give *static* shit about y--! I’m pre--y sure if h- -id, he woul- be in -y place!” Hope screamed back at a higher volume, the transmission sounding nearly broken, “Maybe *static* I -id something! Maybe beca-se I got s- high *static* off m-rphine he thi--s *static* I aba--oned h-m like ever--ne else did to hi-!” Hope and Dragoslav’s chests pace up and down quickly, capturing their breathes. “W--ch was -s it *static* t--ards the *static* fucki-- camp?” Hope asked, a bitchy tone to her which took Dragoslav back slightly. He remained quiet. “Fi-e I’ll -o *static* things my-elf… *long static* --AIN!” She began to walk in the opposite way of where the camp was. “Wr--- f-cking -ay!” Dragoslav calmly shouted out to Hope as she spun on her heels towards the way of the camp area, leaving Dragoslav behind. “If y-u think you’re leav--g me behind *static* you ca- think a-ain, --u’re not gett--g lost again *static*. N-- in my hands.” They both began travelling back to Chernarus.

A familiar figure from the distance stood in the middle of the road. The transmission finally as clear as day. The voices finally sounded normal, not broken up any more. Finally. “Shit…” Dragoslav pulled out his rifle and shouted down to the stranger, “Stay right fucking there and tell me who you are!” Unknowing it was Dr. Isaac Blake at the time a distant voice questioned, “Drag? Put that gun down. Jesus Christ.” He turns his head as the couple walk towards Isaac as he again questions, “Hope? I thought you were dead. What happened?” Still unable to properly see Isaac until up close Dragoslav shocked, “What the fuck happened to you!?” Isaac laughed sarcastically, “Well I got captured by any bandit now-a-days and well… they took my eye and my ear… Enough about me though. I'm more concerned what the fuck happened to the camp and Hope…” Hope awkwardly itched the back of her neck with a nervous chuckle, “Don’t leave me unsupervised high on morphine, cause Hope thinks she can do things and then get kidnapped…” Isaac roughly laughs before coughing, his eye and ear looked like it hadn't been seen too. “I’ll explain more once we get to the camp Carmine apparently set up… We need to meet up with Carmine too, so he can take us to camp.” She leans in and whispers to Isaac, the transmission still on. “I'm being babysat because I can’t look after myself… Especially high on morphine with low blood” Isaac held back another laugh as Hope winks, examining Dragoslav then Hope. “Hope I hope you know your radio is on…” Hope replied back with a soft tone, “Oh? No it’s just dead, the battery is gone, hence no static.” He took the radio from her belt and flicked off the PTT as static came back on. Dragoslav shouts as Isaac gives back her radio as she holds down the PTT for a moment testing the static, last thing which was heard, “Really Hope!? Anyone could be fucking following us now!” Hope replies with another yell with the transmission off, “It can be useful sometimes! Now we just need to hurry up in case someone is following us!”

Pinkerton    40

*Joseph Pulls out his radio, still slightly zoned from the pot he smoked not too long ago, he presses the PTT*

"Drago......If you can hear me.....we have a change of plans........there is a new meeting spot.......KpacHocTaB..........head there, and radio me when you arrive. Adios en vaya con dios, and talk to you soon."

*Joseph drops the radio into his pouches and begins to pass out from how tired he was from the run to his newfound home*

Mercy    496

Hope slumped herself in the corner of Joseph's log cabin, holding the radio in her hands feeling a little more relieved. She presses the PTT to broadcast a few things. "Dragoslav... Victor, I don't know if you're listening to this but I'm at the camp, Joseph and his friends are looking after me very well. So far things have been a little hectic but what else should I expect now a days?" She gives out a slight chuckle. "And... Ellie... If you hear this... I miss you... With all my heart... I hope you're OK or I hope your father, Richard took you away from this hell hole up to Russia or even hopefully back home. I miss you so much... As for any of my friends who thought I was missing, I was... For a while. But I'm back now. Just a bit of kidnapping here and there which unfortunately wasn't good for me but heck I'm still here aren't I?" Hope takes a moment of silence before getting back on track, "Dragoslav I need to speak to you when you have the time after your resting and getting your own health back. Pisces over." Hope sounded more relaxed, a little more confident and the same old doctor she was before. But will different situations happening in her head. A final sigh can be heard until the transmission cuts off.

Recognizing the voices on the radio, Jon throws himself out of the cot he was sleeping on, falling to the floor in the hurry.

"They're alive... they're alive... people I can trust..." Jon muttered to himself, scrambling for his radio.  He pushes down on the button and throws out whatever comes to his mind.

"I thought you guys were dead!  I can't hear much of what you're saying, the signal is horrible.  I've been so secluded for so long..."

Jon lowers his voice, remembering about how many undead lie outside.

"I hope we can meet again sometime.  If you recognize my voice..."

After checking the fortification on the windows, Jon crawls back into bed, this time taking his radio with him.

Mercy    496

Recognizing the voices on the radio, Jon throws himself out of the cot he was sleeping on, falling to the floor in the hurry.

"They're alive... they're alive... people I can trust..." Jon muttered to himself, scrambling for his radio.  He pushes down on the button and throws out whatever comes to his mind.

"I thought you guys were dead!  I can't hear much of what you're saying, the signal is horrible.  I've been so secluded for so long..."

Jon lowers his voice, remembering about how many undead lie outside.

"I hope we can meet again sometime.  If you recognize my voice..."

After checking the fortification on the windows, Jon crawls back into bed, this time taking his radio with him.

Hope's head perked to a familiar sounding voice.

"Yes we're alive believe it or not. Hehe. I'm guessing you could say I'm back home at the campus. See you soon friend."

Hope smiles, looking at Liam and Archer sat at the camp.

*Drew picks up his radio and begins to speak*

Bruh, hype?

*He sets down his radio and chuckles to himself as he mumbles "Fabio"*

Guest Max   
Guest Max

Dejan picks his radio up and transmits

I want my brother back

He ends transmission 

*Drew picks up and examines his wrists, simultaneously picking up his radio to respond*

Holy shit, that edge.

*he sets the radio down and laughs*

Guest Max   
Guest Max

Dejan feeling the edge, points a pistol to the back of Drew's head and lets the radio transmit

Listen here you little shit...

The transmission fades out before ending

Mercy    496

Hope frowns, taking her radio before resting. 

"If you're stating we took your brother Mr Dejan, you're misunderstood. Your brother is a free character and can do as he pleases. We're not keeping him here, he chooses himself to stay. He states it is you who left him. Goodnight Mr Dejan. I hope Nikolai is doing ok."

She turns off her radio, turns to her side and falls asleep.

*Drew turns around and gently pushes the gun down letting out a sigh as he says*

Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill

*while the radio is still transmitting, after lowering the gun he looks at his radio and says*

See what you do, they heard me bruh!

*he turns the radio off*

Guest Max   
Guest Max

You hear the transmission fade in again as Dejan pulls out another pistol out of his boot and fire 4 shots in the direction of Drew, all missing

Fuck you Drew!!!!

Transmission fades

*drew pulls out his pistol squeezing off a round as Dejan steps aside, causing the round to miss. He attempts to squeeze off another round, but to no avail due to a jam*

You son of a bitch!

*he stuffs his radio back into his pouches, forgetting to release the PTT*

Guest Max   
Guest Max

Dejan takes a second from the firefight and replies to Dr. Hope

Nikolai is doing fine with me

He points his weapon at Drew and attempts to fire another shot, but the gun was empty. He throws the empty pistol into Drew's face and runs off into the distance

*Drew lays on the ground and a soft sobbing is heard from the weapon striking his brow over the radio before it fades to static*