Server time: 2017-08-17, 21:35

Sign in to follow this  
TrickyNotATroll

Stuck on 6/7 on the whitelist application!!!!

Question

I was filling out the application for the whitelist, everything was going fine until the summary (6/7) where it says "your application is not complete" and the fields for steam, GUID and Age are blank. I cannot edit them and everything else is filled in. Is there something can do? Is there something I am doing wrong or is this another issue?

Thanks!

5 answers to this question

Conor    243

Hey,

I just changed some things in the database to try and fix this, could you refresh your Whitelist page and then tell me what it says or post a screenshot of the page here.

Thanks.

Hey,

I just changed some things in the database to try and fix this, could you refresh your Whitelist page and then tell me what it says or post a screenshot of the page here.

Thanks.

I'm back to step 1 -_-

Should I fill it out again?

Also, will it affect what attempt I'm on for filling it out?

Conor    243

Okay good, I changed you back to step one so that you will be able to fill in your age etc.

You will however have a cool down as your most recent attempt was denied only an hour or so ago. Once this cooldown has finished, you will be able to proceed with the whitelist as per usual.

I would urge you to take your time with it however as it is your 5th and final attempt to successfully get whitelisted.

If you have further questions or issues, please PM me directly.

Okay good, I changed you back to step one so that you will be able to fill in your age etc.

You will however have a cool down as your most recent attempt was denied only an hour or so ago. Once this cooldown has finished, you will be able to proceed with the whitelist as per usual.

I would urge you to take your time with it however as it is your 5th and final attempt to successfully get whitelisted.

So I got a question wrong on the 4th attempt? Urgh, It never showed me that -_- I had dodgy internet tonight for some reason, so maybe that has something to do with it. I'll take my time but, It took me 30 mins to answer the questions + I re-read all applicable pages like the rules and lure another  time beforehand, that sucks ::( no pressure then! haha.

Phoenix    1039

So I got a question wrong on the 4th attempt? Urgh, It never showed me that -_- I had dodgy internet tonight for some reason, so maybe that has something to do with it. I'll take my time but, It took me 30 mins to answer the questions + I re-read all applicable pages like the rules and lure another  time beforehand, that sucks ::( no pressure then! haha.

If you need help with your whitelist questions or have trouble understanding them properly, you can always hop into the ''waiting for staff'' channel on teamspeak and we will give you a guiding hand and help you understand the rules better.

As conor said - You have to be careful and take your time as it is your last attempt. Keep that in mind when you answer the questions and make sure you read them slowly and a few times over to make sure you aren't misreading them. It's important you take your time with each question.

Take a look at the PM I sent you as well.

/solved