Server time: 2017-08-19, 05:47

Sign in to follow this  
Finn

Journal Entry #5 - Alek Tokariwski

Finn    76

-- His writing would be very jittery --

Friday, March 11th.

I don't know what to do, I can't hunt. I am far too scared, I can't aim, I can't breathe properly, I'm scared of people, I don't want to travel anywhere. I should have never left the New World Mafia, but it's too late to go back. I was taken, by the masquerade when I was hunting a fox that was running through the forest. This woman, was initiate to group, she needed to redeem herself, so I allow her to carve into back, I would rather her do that than any further beating from the other men. I'm scared, somebody please help me.

I don't have my hunting rifle anymore, the one my father used to use, I lost my hunting crossbow too. I wish I had the rifle back atleast, it was my fathers and I need to go back and find it. My back hurts, where the carving is. I am not sure if it infected, but I need stitches most likely. I really wish I had not run into masquerade, but maybe if I have this mark they know I scared and fear them so they don't hurt me anymore. I don't want to live anymore, I hate being hurt all the time, somebody please help me.

--A crude drawing lays below the writing--

Untitled.png