Server time: 2017-08-20, 21:16

Sign in to follow this  
Yoshi

Two years of salt leading up to one moment

Yoshi    54

(I don't care if you don't like Jam Jar. Don't post about it because I don't want to hear it. This post isn't about hating on anyone. It's about enjoing the moment.)

If you aren't familiar with Jam Jar, firstly, enlighten yourself with this video to help you understand the starting time on the second video.

Otherwise, you'll be completely lost on the reason behind this post.

[video=youtube]

Now, behold, two years of salt pouring out in one final glorious moment!

(I cannot figure out why MyBB won't let me post a YouTube video that starts at a certain time. Have this link instead of watching through the whole video.)

Skip to

[video=youtube]

Hahaha outstanding! I love JamJar!

Hahaha outstanding!  I love JamJar.  Even if he did totally bury DayZRP on his stream the other night.  >.>

You can't just drop that hot juicy, drama in this thread and not explain further!

Yoshi    54

Hahaha outstanding!  I love JamJar. 

You can't just drop that hot juicy, drama in this thread and not explain further!

Don't encourage drama. I won't have it here. I said this in the first line of the thread.

Hahaha outstanding!  I love JamJar.  Even if he did totally bury DayZRP on his stream the other night.  >.>

Don't encourage drama. I won't have it here. I said this in the first line of the thread.

Fair point, I wasn't 'hating' on Jam Jar - I like his videos I just was curious what he said about DayZRP - consider it dropped.

Your warning text is miniscule though...

I'll just go ahead and remove that from my original reply to this thread. Save the drama for your mama!

Yoshi    54

Fair point, I wasn't 'hating' on Jam Jar - I like his videos I just was curious what he said about DayZRP - consider it dropped.

Your warning text is miniscule though...

Well, to be equally fair, I'll at least entertain a *brief* moment of clarification on my view about it. You weren't really hating on Jam Jar. I think that whatever he said may have well been justified, unfortunately, due to the atmosphere created by those no longer welcome here in this community. People who were attracted to the stars for their 15 seconds of fame, and ruined that person's experience, causing them to no longer want to be here. I know of one particular streamer who used to play here, friends with ol' boy Jam, and probably told Jam to stay away from here because of an experience with a guy who'd done him wrong, in my opinion.

I'll just go ahead and remove that from my original reply to this thread.  Save the drama for your mama!

You're fine. I just got done saying what I originally wanted to say about it. Consider that the end of that bit. On the other hand, I'll snip what I can to conform with your decision.

Back to topic, was that REALLY the same guy from the first video? If so, that is an amazing coincidence considering it's a DIFFERENT GAME. Holy crap.

Yoshi    54

Back to topic, was that REALLY the same guy from the first video? If so, that is an amazing coincidence considering it's a DIFFERENT GAME.  Holy crap.

I don't think it was. It seems that he took the opportunity to use that line and get some amount of satisfaction in the kill. Possibly, and most likely, that he was just triggered.

At least someone learned the Liska mentality.

Keira    1031

At least someone learned the Liska mentality.

+1 this made me giggle.

Jack the Ripper    249

It seems that "Russia" finally got his xD

Doc    3

Classic savage! Why is it that some Russian gamers fucking hate everyone?