Server time: 2017-08-17, 03:56

Sign in to follow this  
Guest TCGBuNiTy

Proud Member of DayZRP (Post your reason)

Guest TCGBuNiTy   
Guest TCGBuNiTy

[align=left]Hey guys and girls! I just wanted to say that I have only been part of this community for about 3 or 4 weeks now, and I have had such AMAZING experiences with every single person I have ran into! I have made such great IC friends and OOC friends that I will always remember!

[align=left]I have around 2500 hours into DayZ all together (this includes mod) and since I joined DayZRP, I always think to myself, "Why the hell did I waste so much time in Public servers?!" This community is one of the best things that has ever happen to my gaming life! I really want to give a shoutout to everyone here for making this community great! I especially want to give a shout out to the New World Mafia and every single person that has stopped by to do some RP with us. It has been an amazing journey that will continue to keep on! I love you all and I'm looking forward to more great RP.

[align=left]The main reason I wanted to post this thread is to see what you all think of this community. I mean I know you all obviously love it, or you wouldn't be here, but let's share some of our experiences with everyone. Please feel free to post any videos, screenshots, or just write a short story about some of your experiences you had. I am going to post some of mine, and also some of others. I am so happy to be part of such an amazing community, and an amazing group of people! You guys are all great and I love all of you! (no homo) xD

[align=left]

This is one of my favorite story lines of all time! Not just because I'm a part of it, but because it truly is amazing what role play people can come up with, and to think this is all improv! Shout out to Roach for making this all possible! And keep up to date with his series guys, Vinnie should be popping in there within a few episodes ::)

Now the following screenshot is a funeral service we had for someone, I don't want to give any spoilers or anything so I'll leave it at that, but this was just one display of how amazing this community was. There was real emotion with this funeral. People were sharing and crying together, and bonding as a group. Great stuff guys!

2016_03_03_00005.jpg

[align=left]The next one is just a huge business discussion we had in Pusta. All of the NWM and some people from other groups were all in town this day. Such great and exciting RP along with some business that was taken care of!

2016_03_02_00001.jpg

[align=left]This one was having to do with some Torture RP that we did in our town. It was someone that betrayed members of the family and we were teaching them a lesson. Again just makes for great RP.

2016_02_26_00002.jpg

[align=left]The next one is a guy in our family named Enzo becoming a "Made" man into the NWM.

2016_02_28_00002.jpg

[align=left]I could post a lot more of course, but I'm going to leave the rest up to you guys. Please feel free to post anything you would like so the rest of the community could see.

Another one

I've met some seriously rad people here. Meeting more as time goes on, and we're having a blast in the game. :)

Phoenix    1034

I Like our Community because of the people and because the forums are addictive :D

zoyo    64

I don't know about you guys, but I'm all about that pvp action. :troll:

No but for real, I've been in this community for over a year now and it has to be the most fun gaming experience I've ever had. In game and on the forums you never know what's going to happen or who you'll meet.

Keira    988

I love the community. I've enjoyed all the stories and characters I've come across.

I enjoy this community and I've had a great time so far. Some characters I've come across leave me thinking "uhm.. what.." but in the end it's all roleplay and everyone has their own ideas. It's what makes this community great.

Zero    276

By far some of the most serious and best role-play I have experienced has come from DayZ-RP, not to mention the love for the community and the amazing people I have actually come to know as real friends. Like HellishCleric UnderwoodAWOL, and GodOfInternetLag, and that's just naming a few. I also find the staff aren't always hiding away like a lot of other communities and they don't become mad with power, which always benefits the community as a whole. 

All and all, I love this place just because it's the best in my opinion.

Malvarik    7

I think the community's great, the RP is great, and i love the forum because it gives me a place to post my writings and see people's comments on them and what i should change.

Marcunt    218

I may have been in the community longer than you, buddy, but I have never put as much time into it as I would have liked until a couple of weeks ago when I joined my first group ever. Let me tell ya, it's a blast. I have been so hooked and am currently writing this in class, proving how addicting it is. Not only are everyone polite and welcoming, but the staff is some of the best I have seen. Without them the community would never be as clean (not saying it's perfect) as it is from bigoted morons. It makes browsing the forums so comfortable, knowing that no matter what thread you go on, you won't be offended in any way. 

The roleplaying is also (mostly) fantastic, especially when you get into the group business. A good example would be what I believe was last week, when I got to roleplay for hours and hours into the night with The Leones. If my RP was as enjoyable as theirs I don't know, but the pure immersion one gets by playing with people like them is unreal! So if you haven't already, join a group. You'll be even more addicted than you are now!

Any member of this community should be proud.

Guest TCGBuNiTy   
Guest TCGBuNiTy

I may have been in the community longer than you, buddy, but I have never put as much time into it as I would have liked until a couple of weeks ago when I joined my first group ever. Let me tell ya, it's a blast. I have been so hooked and am currently writing this in class, proving how addicting it is. Not only are everyone polite and welcoming, but the staff is some of the best I have seen. Without them the community would never be as clean (not saying it's perfect) as it is from bigoted morons. It makes browsing the forums so comfortable, knowing that no matter what thread you go on, you won't be offended in any way. 

The roleplaying is also (mostly) fantastic, especially when you get into the group business. A good example would be what I believe was last week, when I got to roleplay for hours and hours into the night with The Leones. If my RP was as enjoyable as theirs I don't know, but the pure immersion one gets by playing with people like them is unreal! So if you haven't already, join a group. You'll be even more addicted than you are now!

I agree with you 100% man.  The staff does make this community very enjoyable and they do a great job.  Of course this community isn't perfect, but hey what community is perfect? I can't wait until this game is actually updated further. It's going to make for such great RP.

Marcunt    218

I agree with you 100% man.  The staff does make this community very enjoyable and they do a great job.  Of course this community isn't perfect, but hey what community is perfect? I can't wait until this game is actually updated further. It's going to make for such great RP.

I feel like the staff members don't get enough credit. Most of the attention they get is from complaints after someone got banned, a denied whitelist application etc. It's really not fair! But, I bet they enjoy slamming that banhammer around too ;)

I feel like the staff members don't get enough credit. Most of the attention they get is from complaints after someone got banned, a denied whitelist application etc. It's really not fair! But, I bet they enjoy slamming that banhammer around too ;)

That's the life of a staff member. You deal with mostly negative things which can be a bit draining since you don't get to see the more positive things all too often.

For me personally, I dislike that I have to use the ban hammer, I would rather not have to use it then use it. I don't like being the bad guy or whatever people think, but someone has to do it.

This community is pretty great, it's different from a lot of other communities and I've probably had the best gaming experience ever on these servers.

Without DayZRP life would be a bit more boring.

I'm glad I found it.

Oliv    1538

I joined here then suddenly found myself sexually attracted to all staff members. Now, I'm afraid I'm too addicted to watching them in the help channel of TS, that I could never leave here even if I wanted to.

Legitimately though, I've met a lot of great people here. Even people I thought were assholes and douchebags on the forums, actually seem alright when you get to chatting with them.

Staff don't get enough credit though that's for sure. I'll have to pop up there and tell them all how fantastic of a job they are doing sometime this weekend as it's been a while.

I've been collecting hats for years now ;D. Members in this community have helped me to get this HUUUUGE hats collection, LUVV IT ! <3 Dayzrp.

Combat Logo    79

I've loved being apart of this community. I have met some amazing people, made so many amazing friends. Your like a second family, and I'm thankful I made the choice to join.

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

I joined here then suddenly found myself sexually attracted to all staff members. Now, I'm afraid I'm too addicted to watching them in the help channel of TS, that I could never leave here even if I wanted to.

Legitimately though, I've met a lot of great people here. Even people I thought were assholes and douchebags on the forums, actually seem alright when you get to chatting with them.

Staff don't get enough credit though that's for sure. I'll have to pop up there and tell them all how fantastic of a job they are doing sometime this weekend as it's been a while.

To be honest I'm surprised your not staff by this point.

I joined here then suddenly found myself sexually attracted to all staff members.

u wot m8

FreyZ    6

I know how you feel, Vinnie. Even if I've only been a part of the community since October, which is a fraction compared to a lot of members here.. I feel as if I am growing more and more attached to people here and also admit that the hours that I spent on Public Servers in DayZ (Standalone) was a waste of my time and I wish I had found out about this community a lot earlier, but at least I am here now and I'm meeting a ton of new people including people from Zbor, Roamers, Lovec, NWM/Enigmas, Wolves, Jackals and most likely other groups that I was unaware of meeting IC'ly and OOC'ly, along with many others that weren't a part of any groups, I enjoyed my time greatly with you all and only hope it will continue and that my contacts will grow! :D

It's been a fun time and that fun time has had its ups and downs but life is like that.

A real group of people here be it the drama that comes out every now and then and the occasional scandal.

I enjoy it here, I felt welcome from the start.

P.S

The RP ain't too bad either.

Oliv    1538

I joined here then suddenly found myself sexually attracted to all staff members.

u wot m8

You heard me.

To be honest I'm surprised your not staff by this point.

I thought about applying at one point, but I don't have the time to put into it.

*stands up, dusting off knees*

Please some one get that....