Server time: 2017-08-19, 18:59

Sign in to follow this  
Kaleb

Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord Gameplay Reveal

Kaleb    14

[video=youtube]

I am so excited for this game it's unreal. I remember when it was announced like 4 years ago and I'm still waiting for it. Anyone else a big fan of M&B?

I watched the livestream, I love M&B, can't wait!

I'm with you 3. Been looking forward to this game for a good while now. Had a great time playing Warband, especially with mods.

Love me some M&B can't wait for this one :D

I never played the old M&B games but my coworker was talking about it the other day. Seems pretty interesting. I'll definitely be getting it.

From that video the combat looks a little weak but hopefully that will change through development.

Can't wait for a mount and musket mod, get myself back into a regiment.

Emile    98

So hyped for this game!

Bauglir2011    155

I never played the old M&B games but my coworker was talking about it the other day. Seems pretty interesting. I'll definitely be getting it.

From that video the combat looks a little weak but hopefully that will change through development.

The combat is sufficient, believe me. Once you mount a horse and start cutting your enemies, you will be in heaven! :D

The combat is sufficient, believe me. Once you mount a horse and start cutting your enemies, you will be in heaven! :D

Eh, I always play as an Archer in those types of games.

Bauglir2011    155

Eh, I always play as an Archer in those types of games.

Oh. Well I like to put full plate, or at least half plated armor on my character and ram everything over. :D

Wake me up when they make a Game of Thrones/ASOIAF mod like the A Clash of Kings one for M&B1. Oh, and the Napoleonic Wars too. :3