Server time: 2017-10-23, 22:47
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
DatBlueWolf

Psychologist for Hire [Open Frequency]

DatBlueWolf    39

Wesley Teller saunters around on the outskirts of Staroye and eventually climbs to the top of the police station leaning over the banister. He pulls out his radio and presses transmit.

Ahem.. Hello, fellow survivors.

My name is Wesley Teller and I'm a psychologist, therapist, or whatever you want to call it. Either way it amounts to mostly the same thing these days. I've noticed something rather concerning lately. Namely the amount of stressed out individuals, individuals with some sort of mental problem, as well as people who should have been institutionalized long ago.

I'm not saying you should come to me if you're a member of the last group, mostly because you really shouldn't. Chances are that you're beyond my help and expertise. I could certainly do what I could if you were on medication, but chances are you want nothing to do with medication or me. So let's leave that at that.

Ahem.. to those of you that are experiencing your fair share of trouble, don't understand what's happening in your own mind, are feeling lost in this world, or simply need someone to shout your problems at for an hour or so. Do not hesitate to contact me.

//Feel free to PM or find me on TS//

If for some reason your radio has been taken after this broadcast and you cannot directly reply. I tend to walk the main road between Staroye and Kabanino with some mild variation if I end up going north. If you're looking for me, I keep a fairly regular outfit.

Blue checkered coat, black hat, brown pants... Oh, I'm also Caucasian. That probably helps a bit. Typical American voice.

Ahem.. Anywho. I look forward to meeting and working with you..

He releases the transmit button and pushes back off the railing. He descends the stairs and heads back out onto the road heading West.

Chernov    0

*Harold is angered by the therapist's speech and quickly turns his radio on*

Cute, the "I'm here to help, you aren't normal and need to be drugged and locked away" type. You people always thinking other people are like rabid animals needing to be locked away, that you are better than everyone because you have a fancy title and are paid to diagnose people with their own fancy titles.

It's always funny that you people think you're better than others and trying to help, when the shit I've seen people of your "profession" do ironically makes them, you, the fucking sick ones!

YOU'RE NOTHING BUT LIARS AND FUCKING DERANGED FUCKERS ON A POWER TRIP! YOU'RE SCUM! VERMIN AND ARROGANT PIGS! YOU WON'T HAVE ME AS A FUCKING HUMAN TEST MONKEY AGAIN GOD DAMN IT!

*Harold pauses and takes a breath*

You want to help me bud? To give me you're "therapy" right? Then fucking kill yourself. Because if I find you, you'll wish you did.

*Harold throws his radio across the room, breaking it and ending the transmission from him*

DatBlueWolf    39

*Harold is angered by the therapist's speech and quickly turns his radio on*

Cute, the "I'm here to help, you aren't normal and need to be drugged and locked away" type. You people always thinking other people are like rabid animals needing to be locked away, that you are better than everyone because you have a fancy title and are paid to diagnose people with their own fancy titles.

It's always funny that you people think you're better than others and trying to help, when the shit I've seen people of your "profession" do ironically makes them, you, the fucking sick ones!

YOU'RE NOTHING BUT LIARS AND FUCKING DERANGED FUCKERS ON A POWER TRIP! YOU'RE SCUM! VERMIN AND ARROGANT PIGS! YOU WON'T HAVE ME AS A FUCKING HUMAN TEST MONKEY AGAIN GOD DAMN IT!

*Harold pauses and takes a breath*

You want to help me bud? To give me you're "therapy" right? Then fucking kill yourself. Because if I find you, you'll wish you did.

*Harold throws his radio across the room, breaking it and ending the transmission from him*

He rubs his temples briefly. He had expected a response like this.

You seem to misunderstand me. I'm not an experimenter nor am I a researcher. Someone sits down in front of me and we work out what's bothering them to find a reasonable solution for that individual.

As for the "You aren't normal" piece. Nobody is normal. To assume that is stupid.

But ultra-violent sociopaths are not what the world needs. I wish I could help them, but I don't have the tools or the research. Nor do people like that desire my help. Therefore I shall not force it upon them. That's not my business.

However, what it is possible for me to assume is that someone who comes to me is distressed by what is happening to them and they desire help. You are not my client and chances are you never will be my client because you don't desire my help.

If you come to me it is because you want my help, not because I am forcing "help" upon you. That's not how it works. That's not how it is supposed to work.  

You clearly don't want my help therefore I don't expect you to seek it. And so, I wish you well in your endeavors.

He finishes transmitting and places the radio in his coat.

ItzThatcher    41

**Lt M. Emmrich listens to the broadcast silent, his face blank as he listens. He rubs his jaw for only a moment, before he slowly brings the radio to his mouth. His tries to press the button for a few moments, still on the fence. Then he sighs before slowly pressing the button.**

"Hey.... so you are offering counseling? Well... I could use that.... as long as it's free, or no high charge or some bullshit like that... okay? I... I have this frequency written down for you so expect to hear from me from this channel. Where are you so we can have a.... appointment?.... I await your call...."

*Releases the transmission button.*

DatBlueWolf    39

**Lt M. Emmrich listens to the broadcast silent, his face blank as he listens. He rubs his jaw for only a moment, before he slowly brings the radio to his mouth. His tries to press the button for a few moments, still on the fence. Then he sighs before slowly pressing the button.**

"Hey.... so you are offering counseling? Well... I could use that.... as long as it's free, or no high charge or some bullshit like that... okay? I... I have this frequency written down for you so expect to hear from me from this channel. Where are you so we can have a.... appointment?.... I await your call...."

Wesley pulls the radio out once again and without missing a beat starts transmitting.

Sure thing, first session is always free. That way if you think it's a waste of time no skin off your bones.

//Badum tss// 

Sessions after that are highly negotiable on your part even just a can of food goes a long way.

As for current location I'm nearby Starry Sobor the last time I checked, but that area is pretty well traveled. How does Staroye sound for an initial spot? After that we can move somewhere more comfortable for you.

Sometime later today perhaps?

He stows the radio with a small flourish and continues picking his way through the woods.

ItzThatcher    41

**Emmrich listens to the man's reply, still bringing the radio hesitantly to his mouth.**

*Presses the transmission button.*

"Yeah... Staroye sounds okay to me... I will be there when I can so no set ETA. Other than that I guess I will see you soon Doc."

*Leonard slams his ax into the last bit of wood left to cut, the air was silent and the afternoon was quite warm. His radio had been sitting on a branch in the case of anything to pop up but a faint message came over about some psychologist. He picked up the radio after it had died down and began speaking in a gritty voice*

Give me a set location, its time i took someone on a journey into my ill mind.

*He sets down the radio and wipes the sweat away and continues*

DatBlueWolf    39

*Leonard slams his ax into the last bit of wood left to cut, the air was silent and the afternoon was quite warm. His radio had been sitting on a branch in the case of anything to pop up but a faint message came over about some psychologist. He picked up the radio after it had died down and began speaking in a gritty voice*

Give me a set location, its time i took someone on a journey into my ill mind.

*He sets down the radio and wipes the sweat away and continues*

Wesley draws his radio as if from out of a holster giving it a spin. Transmit, start.

Of course. Meet me in Tulga sometime tonight after I meet with another gentleman. I'll send you a message when I'm on my way.

He holsters his radio... Into his pocket.

Sign in to follow this