Server time: 2017-08-23, 19:44

Sign in to follow this  
polypif

Hello and HELP!

Question

polypif    0

I'm new and i know this is not allowed but I'm having a hard time looking for the passphrase and I can't even find the mod-rules.I've read the community rules over and over 7 times and nothing.Please help me. :D

6 answers to this question

I'm new and i know this is not allowed but I'm having a hard time looking for the passphrase and I can't even find the mod-rules.I've read the community rules over and over 7 times and nothing.Please help me. :D

Sorry mate. I promise it's there. It took me a while to find it as well. Best advice I can give you is to read it allowed. You'll find it quite easily.

If you are having a hard time with anything else, go to the 'Waiting for Staff' channel in the DayZRP TeamSpeak server or PM myself or one of the Community Helpers. They are some awesome guys and will definitely help you out.

Good luck!

Jamie    1196

/Moving to Questions & Solving.

We cannot give you the passphrase since it is generic to each user and the whole point of it is for you to thoroughly read the rules. And we also do not have the Mod anymore, so the link you're looking for is right here and here. If you need any help at all with the questions, feel free to PM myself or a Community Helper. Or if it's easier, hop on teamspeak and join the Waiting for Staff channel.

Just look hard and you will find it, it's definitely in there. Good luck.

I'll give you a good trick, read it loud to yourself, then you will hopefully notice it :)

Ron    772

Take you time reading through the rules. That is most important.

Don't rush through them.