Server time: 2017-08-20, 06:05

Sign in to follow this  
Giraffel

[Open Frequency] Skryty Family Looking for a Doctor

Giraffel    95

*An old man takes a seat inside a small house in Gorka. He grabs a radio from his bag and clicks the "TALK" button. A mixture of a London and Slavic accent can be heard.*

"To any doctors out there, my name is William and I am a part of a group of people who are in a need of a doctor. We need a person who would be dedicated to what we stand for and a person we could reach at any time. We are willing to pay you a lot every time after you do something for us. Please think about this offer before you reply with hilarious jokes. If you would like to meet up with me and people I am with just name the location and we will get there as soon as possible."

*He click the "Talk button again and leaves his radio on a table, waiting for someone to reply*

*An old man takes a seat inside a small house in Gorka. He grabs a radio from his bag and clicks the "TALK" button. A mixture of a London and Slavic accent can be heard.*

"To any doctors out there, my name is William and I am a part of a group of people who are in a need of a doctor. We need a person who would be dedicated to what we stand for and a person we could reach at any time. We are willing to pay a lot every time after you do something for us. Please think about this offer before you reply with hilarious jokes. If you would like to meet up with me and people I am with just name the location and we will get there as soon as possible."

*He click the "Talk button again and leaves his radio on a table, waiting for someone to reply*

*Peter hears and is confused as to what he is saying. He then presses the PTT button and pauses for a moment before speaking.*

"You say you want a person who is dedicated to what you stand for, yet you don't say what you stand for... The fuck, bro?"

*He releases the PTT button and goes back to sipping from his water bottle.*

Giraffel    95

"To any doctors out there, my name is William and I am a part of a group of people who are in a need of a doctor. We need a person who would be dedicated to what we stand for and a person we could reach at any time. We are willing to pay a lot every time after you do something for us. Please think about this offer before you reply with hilarious jokes. If you would like to meet up with me and people I am with just name the location and we will get there as soon as possible."

*Peter hears and is confused as to what he is saying. He then presses the PTT button and pauses for a moment before speaking.*

"You say you want a person who is dedicated to what you stand for, yet you don't say what you stand for... The fuck, bro?"

*He releases the PTT button and goes back to sipping from his water bottle.*

*Vilem takes his radio and replies*

"You will have to find that out when you meet us. It is nothing dangerous, we just have a few goals we would like to achieve."

*he puts his radio back on the table*

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

*Peter hears what the guy says and thinks about playing a prank on the man and posing as a doctor. He is convinced not to do it by his good friend and decides to be respectful when replying.*

*Presses the PTT button.*

"A'ight man. I ain't a doc. Just thought I'd clarify it for all the other people..."

*he pauses for a second*

"Have a good one, mate."

*He turns off his radio and lays his head on the floor of his tent. He starts to speak to what seems like no one.*

"You... You're dead... H-H-How the fuck did you get here? No matter, I know you're not fucking real.... Fuck off, dad!"

-turning on his radio and setting it down before rubbing his hands together and speaking.-

"So you want a doctor or someone with medical experience or expertise and yeah that's understandable."

"What I don't fucking get is that you don't want to tell them and have them meet you on a blind date with nothing other then that vague shit to go on."

"People around here are skeptical at best so I would suggest to answer the mans question if you wants anyone to do anything for you, regardless of what -Snarking- pay you might offer.

-Picking up his radio and setting off, sticks and leaves crunching and snapping under his heavy steps as he mumbles "God, you'd expect people to fucking jump at the opportunity of a blind date with a catch they won't explain." The radio shutting off after that.-

Eagle    344

*Turns on the Radio*

Good evening there fella..

I have  men known to the medical side of things but i do agree with these gents.

what do you stand for? and what is this payment you talk of?.....

*puts radio in pocket and waits*

Ghosst    6

*Turns on Radio*

"The name is Vik. I have SOME medical knowledge, and can perform transfusions, stitches, transplants, all of that. I also know my basic medicines. I can offer my help, but let's talk about the pay first before I give any locations away..."

*The radio turns off*

Guest Optimus MoJo   
Guest Optimus MoJo

*Isaac hears the transmission*

"Im assuming youre the leader? Well Ive spent quite some time with a few of your members"

*static*

"I have some friends in your group and they know of my abilities. Im no doctor, but Im probably one of the best around"

*pasues for a brief moment*

"Besides Dr. Hope. But shes missing. Anyways, ask Stella and Eclipse about me. Ask them about Isaac Carter. They'll know."

Giraffel    95

*Vilem packs his pistol after killing an infected and starts walking towards Berezino. He decides to reply to all those who sent a message over the radio. He clicks the "TALK" button and starts speaking.*

"Right... Isaac Carter, I heard about you. Stella and Eclipse told me that you already helped them one time so I am willing to meet you. How about we meet up around Elektrozavodsk? Last time I was there it was pretty silent, perfect for a conversation."

"And to all those who asked about what we do... We sell and trade stuff. Preferably without fights but there is always monkeys who wan't to fuck you up, right? That's why we need a doctor."

*Vilem releases the "TALK" button and continues to walk on the road.*

Guest Optimus MoJo   
Guest Optimus MoJo

*Isaac finally gets a chance to reply*

"Elekro huh? Sounds good to me. Luckily Im already on the coast, just not near Elektro. But ill meet you there now"

*ends transmission*