Server time: 2017-08-16, 23:53

Sign in to follow this  

[Open Freq.] Cannibal scum, listen up.

The radio squelches, and then the gentle ambience of running water, chirping birds and a gentle breeze cascading into trees and foliage.  The voice is a thick Scottish brogue.

"This is a message to Remi, Bryson, Logan, and the rest of you sick fucks.  You'll find that one armed cunt Lyca Orlow behind the church in the center of Stary Sobor with a stomach full of buckshot. Shame about that eye of hers, too. Our man is good with a sewing kit. If you hurry, she might still be alive.  Or, at best, you might get some meat off of her before she spoils, eh?"

The voice deepens into a furious growl.

"Aye.  I know all about you.  Cannibal scum.  Been tracking you for days.  Kabanino.  Stary Sobor.  Vybor.  You don't eat, drink or piss without me knowing, and when we come, it will be when you least expect it.  We know how many you are.  We know what weapons you carry.  We know how poorly you use said weapons.  We know everything about you."

"Know this: you will not be tolerated.  You will answer for those you have taken, those you have murdered, those you have feasted upon.  Then you will be sentenced for your crimes with extreme prejudice."

The radio squelches, and then silence.

Jamie    1173

-snip-

Jamie listens to the broadcast, being very intrigued. He decides to reply to the broadcast. 

I think we can benefit each other, we know a lot about these cannibal fucks and perhaps we can perhaps meet up and share this information with each other. Maybe we can bring these sick fucks down. Let me know. 

He lets go of the transmitter with a grin on his face. 

The Marshal    351

John listened to the radio, his head cocked to the side. The man speaking against the cannibals spoke with a good amount of confidence. He found himself wondering if this guy was good for it or if he was just another meathead with a radio.

"If Jamie's helping, you've my support as well..." He said slowly in his deep tone. "Wouldn't be my first time against this sort..."

*Peter hears Jamie and decides to put on an accent to hide his true identity. He then takes a deep breath and prepares to talk into the radio.*

*Presses down on the transmit button.*

*in a Russian accent* "We shall search to the ends of the earth and find these cold-hearted bastards. We shall bring them to justice. We shall hunt them down like the dogs they are."

*He then releases the transmit button and talks among his friends as they organize a plan of attack.*

*Elias hears the man on his radio as he is shining his boots and picks it up to respond*

It's nice to find other people who are willing to rally to deal with disgusting pests such as these who shouldn't even be considered human. They are going to be food for the flies...it's all just a matter of time.

*He sets his radio down, going back to his shoe polishing while happily eyeing his rifle*

KpopKilla    64

*Toby hears angry men as he searches through the stations while eating a piece of meat on a stick.*

Did any of you people ever stop to think that maybe there is more to the situation when you find someone eating another person?

*He goes back to eating his snack*

Lemons    189

*Toby hears angry men as he searches through the stations while eating a piece of meat on a stick.*

Did any of you people ever stop to  think that maybe there is more to the situation when you find someone eating another person?

*He goes back to eating his snack*

*Jack  hears the man and decides to Replay*

Well I Agree That There's More To it, In most of situations there's more to it then you see . The actual question is what is it?

Mr.Jaime If you ever need help hunting some of those cannibals down i am willing to help.

*Let's go off the transmitter, with a suspicious face thinking that something didn't sound right there*

RedSky    122

-Finnr hangs in on his chair listening to the chatter and decides to push his button-

hmmm hunting cannibals intresting. Jaime I take it that a certain person of interest has finally left your influence than? Great that means she once again can become a target on my list aswell.

Gentlemen, grab a pen and paper.

Kaiden Stone presumed death

Destiny Galloway presumed alive

Kirill last name unkown presumed alive

Brodie last name unkown presumed death

Luanne Galloway confirmed death

Sean/Kieran Caffrey presumed alive

Marco Cappadona presumed alive

Austin Matthews presumed alive

Daemon York presumed alive

Michael towns presumed alive

I have made many mistakes in my life... The worst one, was being desperate enough to look for help with them. 

I have been hunting these cannibals ever since I realised my mistakes and have been trying to make ammends for them.

You can count on my help if you need it.

-Finnr clicks off the radio-

Jack the Ripper    249

*Ivan turns his radio over and over in him hands, a troubled look on his face. Eventually he lets out a long sigh and raises the radio. In his usual gravely voice, he begins transmitting.*

"Finnr. I expected you t go down this path one day.... I just didn't think you'd be the one to make it so well known.

But.... ah, I suppose it doesn't really matter now does it. That lot has scattered, they aren't as terrifying as the may've once been.

Perhaps you and I should go hunting one day. Just the two of us. Be like old times, yeah?"

*Ivan stops transmitting and drops his arm, letting out a shuddering breath. It had been a while since he had killed, perhaps he had grown out of it. This was an opportunity to test himself.*

*Felicia sighs, watching the flames of her campfire dance whilst listening to the people on the radio before finally deciding to speak herself*

"So more people are going after this ehh, bryson and his people? Well that makes my job a whole lot easier. Good luck hunting this man down although it shouldn't be to difficult."

*Felicia shuts the radio off, leaning back against the wall continuing to watch the flames laughing at the amount of people wanting bryson dead*

RedSky    122

-Finnr hears Ivan talk like usually he starts smiling, Ivan was after all a man that was close to his heart. Finnr himself never truely knew why tough but he had just grown so fond of the Immortal man so he clicked on the radio-

Ivan are you certain you are healthy enough again? I mean I would never refuse an offer from you but.... You did take quite the beating last time..... -Finnr pauses a long breath and deep inhale can be heard- I just dont want to push your luck anyhow if you feel certain Ill take the offer with gratitude.-Finnr chuckles a bit- When exactly old friend did I grow to become so predictable? I mean you are right I had to come out eventually..... However if people will hunt me for it so be it.... I try to make up for the messes Ive gotten in too. Help others.... Well I guess it doesnt matter........I am after all a man with no face, no name, no story. Ill be out there looking for them.... Radio me on one of my frequencies and well go out "hunting" again. 

-Finnr clicks off the PTT knowing he made himself a target once again, he'd make ammends it was part of his code anyway-

-Snippers-

-The British voice coming over the airwaves.-

"It's good to see you finally stopped slandering innocents and moved on to the real meat and veg of the situation in this fair countryside."

"I for one can confirm That the remaining Galloway is alive from the last I had seen a few weeks ago but who knows, could be brown bread by now."

-An audible spitting can be heard along with the phrase "fucking cannibals".-

"Good luck, everyone seems to be partaking in the other white meat these days."

-Rustling as his radio is shoved back in to his pocket with a barely audible "Twat" before shutting off.-

*Harold laughing can be heard over the radio*

"You fucking radio warriors are always good for a laugh."

"Good luck with your 'hunt', should be fun to watch you people kill each other."

*He shuts his radio off*

*Jarvis flicks on his radio during his lunch break eating a nice sandwich filled with some unknown meat*

"Eww, cannibals are gross. Hehe."

*Jarvis turns off his radio and goes back to digging up graves*

Luckydente    21

*Dente shakes his head, beginning to speak into his radio*

"Er.. Allow me to play devils advocate here, why do we hate these people exactly? Sure, sure their..Practice's are not the most appealing thing. But has it hurt any of you? And, if so what of the people you yourself have hurt? Why don't we all get pissed that human beings shoot other humans? Pretty much the same thing.."

*He yawns, deciding to stop his speech and cuts out.*

Mereduck    2

*Antonin speaks into radio in chernorussian accent angered at the false accusations of people*

You... YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THEM!... What makes you a better person for injuring them, shutting their eyes closed... Ever considered they eat the dead you killed? YOU THE COLD HEARTED MURDERERS YOU ARE NO RESPECT FOR ANYTHING! I'll have you know, I know Lyca has partaken in the flesh of another man but has begged for forgiveness, for her sins, for what she has done to anyone. How can you hate your fellow man. You are the dirty forginers I hate, judging others when you yourselves are the true reason for all this death. Get out of my country before I find you.

Either that or ask for forgiveness from God for your sins... He decides your true fate...

Amen...

*Radio breaks up and only silence is heard*

The radio squelches once again.  The crackling of a camp fire can be heard.  The voice from the original transmission can be heard, thick with a Scottish accent and dripping with hatred.

"If you apologise for cannibals, you are with them, and you are against us.  Those who defend their abhorrent existence will be treated under the presumption that, they too, are guilty of this crime.

Know this: these monsters are the same as the flesh eating infected that roam South Zagoria.  They will be put down.  

Those who stand with us: we will be in touch.  

Those who stand against us: you are dead already."

The cocking of a rifle can be heard, followed by a transmission-ending squelch.

Mercy    484

A chernarussian accent burst onto the frequency. The woman sounded irritated for the children constantly blabbing on if they were with or against. Her english was slightly broken.

"Shut the fack up already, facking pinkos. Rather have cannibal scum eat the now deceased than for the undead to get their hands on them. I don't agree killing humans for their meat but if they're already facking dead then let the cannibals eat them. Not going do harm. Nothing can to facking change them. Shut the fack up, go to facking sleep. Murder someone for food, is something I go against. Eat something which is already dead, fine. There risk getting facking infected... We have more worse case scenarios going on right now. Fack! I am no with or no against. Hopefully no vampire cults.... Then I have problem. Sbohem."

She spits as the transmission abruptly ends as she rolls her eyes. Gently rotating her green beret between her fingers and settles down her radio, laying back down in her bed.

Nightfury    3

*Bryson stares at the radio thinking to himself which one he needs to make an example of first*

Hmmm, so looking for me are you? Know everything about me do you? ohhhh how wrong you are, you know nothing, think you are a righteous man going for us "cannibals". I think at this point I have tried to explain my ways to everyone, guess ye are all too damn ignorant to understand, is ignorant the right word... I dunno, anyways, friend, I always give a warning to a person before... things... happen to them.. everyone will say that, or at least they better, or I guess they aren't taking their warnings to heart. Hmmm Bobby!?!?!, or was it Eclipse... I'm comingggggg for youuuuuuu. So to every "righteous" man here, this is your warning, stop hassling my... kind... or well.. actually, yano what, fuck it, I'm hungry, bring it, bring as much as you want, as ye have done several times, and several times I have gotten away, leaving bodies in my wake, isn't that right Mr Wolves...

*Bryson howls loudly and when he is down he giggles to himself, and moans I'm Hungryyyyyyy*

I'll get the fire going, please come prepared, with a dress on hand

*Bryson is heard licking his lips as he lets go of the PTT*

Mercy    484

Motýl eyes her radio and reaches over, barely holding down the button with a much more softer voice.

"Okay... View changed. Opinion changed. Ano..." 

She stares at the radio, releasing her thumb off of the PTT and holds her rifle, keeping a keen eye on the wooden door of her broken home with a slight squint. Resting the rifle on her knee, even though they weren't after her, it brought concern to her. She says to herself, "I no sleep for rest night now..."

Nightfury    3

*Picks radio back up*

Hey cherno lady, sleep easy, I like you, no reason to change your opinion, they started this... then again I liked my sister too.... but ya that was under different circumstances, have a good night sleep

*Bryson smiles as he lets go of the PTT*

Jamie    1173

-snip-

Jamie hears the woman and decides to reply.

What about when there is no longer any corpses for them to feast upon? They'll come for you. They don't just go for deceased, they will take people as well. This is why every single one of these fuckers wearing the shitty white bands need to be strung up on a tree and left for fucking dead. 

And by the way.. I didn't hear any Russian voices and I've been listening for a while.. not sure who you're calling Pinko. 

-snip-

He takes a second and addresses Marshall.

Good to hear from you Marshall, you know our private frequency, tune in sometime and we'll fill you in. Stay safe. 

He slips the radio back into his pocket. 

*Bobby wakes up hearing rambling coming from his radio. He gets out of his tent, rubs his eyes and lets out a loud yawn*

*He presses the button and you hear a deep Glaswegian accent*

All of you fucks are happy teh hunt and kill animals? Well these cannibal fucks are disgusting, worthless and should be fucking executed like the animals they are. Dinnae worry, I will happily drive my my fucking steak knife into any cunt who says otherwise.

*Bobby lets go of the button before going for his weekly wash in the lake*

MrKindred    24

*Johnny sits up from the chapel floor he is resting on hearing all of these angry men and women bickering back and forth, then decides to respond with a kind soothing relaxing voice. Pressing down on his PTT, he begins Transmitting*

"Hello people of this beautiful country we call home, for now till all this shit is over......Which by the looks of things does not look it will end anytime soon."

*He pauses for a second*

"These Cannibals that you are all mentioning are obviously raising issues amongst you all, and need to be dealt with accordingly, and discretely. As you are all aware I lead a certain Organization that currently is in need of business if you would call it. And can offer assistance if needed for a respectful price. Obviously these cannibals need to be taught what you would call respect. Anyway I may offer some assistance if needed, but not over the open Radio. If you would like to contact me please do so by tuning into the radio Frequency of our........Families Channel, for security reasons I can not give that out over this open frequency as you can probably understand."

*Johnny lets go of the PTT ending the transmission. He then stands up smiles and says to himself, "I promise you Tony I will make you proud of me and the family".