Server time: 2017-10-21, 17:35
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
SideHug

Looking Forward to RP

SideHug    0

Hello everyone! Hopefully I get accepted into RP!  I am very excited to play some RP and really geta good dayz experience that isn't shooting at people. The part that I am most excited about is just talking to people and hearing about their story about how they got to where they are in the game.

Nolan    0

Welcome to DayZRP mate. Good luck with your application - if you are accepted be sure to still check out the FAQ and Newcomers Guide but if for whatever reason it's denied, just keep re-reading the rules as all of the necessary information is there. If you need more help then speak to a community helper.

Have fun.

Bruce    0

Welcome to the community man

Make sure you post somewhere other than Intros/Farewells, Forum Games, and Off-topic so your account isn't deleted for inactivity.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Boston    776

Welcome man.

Good luck and enjoy your stay. :D

-Boston

DickSlide    250

Welcome dude!!

-DarkSide

SideHug    0

Hey hey fellers! How do you know you go in?? I went through the whole whitelist and applied and passed everything I'm just waiting for some comfirmation or some sort?

Nolan    0

Hey hey fellers! How do you know you go in?? I went through the whole whitelist and applied and passed everything I'm just waiting for some comfirmation or some sort?

Hey mate, as I said earlier you should check out the Newcomer Guide with specific reference to the whitelisting section, where it states:

After step 6 you will be presented with the information you have put in in steps 5 and 6 and will be able to double check them before submitting your application. Once submitted, your application will await to be handled by one of the administrators. Sometimes it can take minutes, sometimes hours and during heavy traffic periods - days. Please be patient, the applications are done in order, but applications from donors are put on a priority list on top of all others.

It shouldn't take long at all - I believe mine was done over night - but remember to just check back on this page that will tell you if your application is pending or accepted, which can also be found under Information -> Whitelist on the bar under the DayZRP logo. If you are accepted then you can join the join the server using the necessary information found in the Newcomer Guide (though I'll put it here anyway):

"Now that you're whitelisted, it's time to play! In order to join our servers make sure to set your server browser filter to 0 ping and filter for name "DayZRP". You should get our servers listed after a minute or two. Add them to your favorites for easy access next time!

[align=justify]Before joining remember the naming rules! You must use first and last name of your character. You can change your name on the main manu screen. Once you got in game you are required by rules to role play at all times. If you're new using voice can sometimes be intimidating, but we strongly recommend to start using it as soon as possible. Your accent does not have to be perfect and a lot of players will show understanding if you let them know in chat using OOC (//text) that you are new.

If you're a new player we strongly recommend you to play as a normal survivor for a while, to get accustomed to the rules and how they work in game. Starting out as a bandit who robs and kills people without an extensive preparations can lead to swift bans for rule breaks."

If for whatever reason your whitelist application was denied, be sure to just go over the lore and rules (whichever one is relevant) again and again as all you need to know is there. If you need any more help talk to a Community Helper on teamspeak or send them a PM on the forums if it's necessary. Good luck pal.

Rory    1576

Welcome to our awesome community :)

Ghoozov    272

Welcome to the community and congrats on the whitelist! Maybe will meet you ingame somday ;) Cheers!