Server time: 2017-08-17, 15:44

Sign in to follow this  
Finn

Journal Entry #3 - Alek Tokariwski

Finn    76

Tuesday, March 8th.

I went on a run, just to take some time to think to myself, it helped quite a bit. I also found some things along the way, which included weapons and ammunition. It sometimes helps me relax when I am alone, I would rather have a wingman than a group to keep track of, maybe even a partner of sorts, like woman-friend. Maybe I come across a large settlement, I could live there, Find someone, find someone to fall in love with. Sometimes I read old love stories like this Romeo and Juliet and The great gatsby, just to wonder what it is like to really love someone, and how to treat a woman right.

Although I was the first friend Vinnie had in Chernarus, I think I don't fit in with the New World Mafia, at the start he explained it was a good group,  it kind of is, but I just don't think I fit in. I might need to leave the group or just become an associate. I just can't function well around all the drugs and violence because it reminds me of my brother, and what landed him in prison for the 5 years before this outbreak. Maybe I need to create a group of my own, one that revolves around my interests which are hunting and bushcraft, instead of drugs and conflict. I don't think this little trip is going to be a little trip. instead, I think it might be permanent for my own good.

**A doodle would lay below his writing**

100x100http://cdn.1001freedownloads.com/vector/thumb/118937/clipart-0057.png[/img]

Finn    76

This is actually really fun to read! Keep it up bro +1

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Finn    76

Nice read man, hope to see more. Can see this developing into a really nice diary of actual IG events.

+1 Good job :)

Thanks man, Alek is stressed out from being around so many people. I should've mentioned he was shot twice with a double barrel after his group fought back against bandits, when Alek actually wanted a peaceful outcome, sadly his group went with hostility and he was shot twice when the bandits chased him. He was left with buckshot in his legs, shoulder and right arm, this made Alek more pissed off at his group than the bandits themselves.